B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Penso che la risposta di thinga69 riguardante solo tre persone a Madrid sia basata sui social media.

Sure, anything is possible, but Rick 273 posted that he's seen instagram pictures of the girls and it's hard to see 4 people if it's only 3

43 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm Italian of a certain age, I don't like Maneskin's music but I recognize that they know how to talk to people with their songs otherwise they wouldn't deserve success that year. Honor to Italy.  I also want to piss off a few people  😁😁😁😁😂😂😂

Thx. Ponch. I shouldn't say this, but they make

Italy great again. Envy is a kind of a feeling here.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, moules said:

I think thinga69 reply regarding only three being in Madrid is based on social media.

taylor has deleted her insta account since she left b4 which is strange

but her suit cases are still in Raniya's room by the patio door so will be returning soon

1 minute ago, Rick273 said:

taylor ha cancellato il suo account insta da quando ha lasciato b4, il che è strano

ma le sue valigie sono ancora nella stanza di Raniya vicino alla porta del patio, quindi torneranno presto

Why can't you follow them anymore? What do you think happened?

10 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

taylor ha cancellato il suo account insta da quando ha lasciato b4, il che è strano

ma le sue valigie sono ancora nella stanza di Raniya vicino alla porta del patio, quindi torneranno presto

Thinga69 said that there were Kristy, Taylor and Lavika, Alana was missing so the cancellation of the instagram account does not count. But on which account did you see them and how did you know they were in the car and stopped in an apartment on the way?

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh no. Anya will get that room. That's really bad.

Someone must be out of their freak-in mind if they're moving someone from a single bedroom into one with someone else. If Anya decided to move there, I was thinking maybe she really want to be like a nun too.  I just can not believe she decided to move in there with the other vacant beds in there.  I'll believe it if I see it.  I still won't believe it.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Oh no. Anya will get that room. That's really bad.

Now it's getting really strange. 

If they are now putting two girls in the same room, that speaks more to the possibility that overcrowding will return soon. That would be the exact opposite of what I first thought would be the reason for the relocation. 

It is probably better to wait and see. Nevertheless, it is a pity that B2 is being torn apart. The apartment worked really well with the current group of girls (and guests).