B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

5 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

If she has a boyfriend, why give him any hope that he will get something.

Her BF is in hospital with heart problems IIRC, but Anya clearly appears to be in an open relationship, she has no hesitation indulging in sexual acts with both males & females/

4 hours ago, theking123 said:

Not much for Miron but is there really the need for the bullying of commenting on his weight?
Seen so many "fat guy" "fat bastard" "fat f*ck" "Fat As*" because hes getting to hang out with the girls.....

Those comments come from "RUDE CUNTS" "JEALOUS PRICKS" "SMALL DICKED ARSEHOLES"

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Since Monica left the project the cat only comes to eat his food? I believe I never saw him walking around inside the Villa anymore.

Kristy let her into the kitchen. She once drove her all the way to the penthouse to prank Taylor

• Thanks 2

il y a 14 minutes, Machevh a dit :

c'est une des pires pages de RLC, ça tombe vraiment bas.. et avec ces locataires on peut dire qu'il n'y a pas de limite au pire

Tu as raison mais il faut relativiser les choses , ce gars je ne l'aime pas non plus mais il fait rire les filles , est un compagnon agréable pour qu'elles soient toute le temps avec lui donc il faut le comprendre et puis ces filles ne sont pas nées de la dernière pluie , surtout Anya , elles en ont déjà  vu des gros, des maigres, des vieux des jeunes  des noirs des blancs des jaunes , alors elle n'a rien fait de plus que ce qu'à fait Holly avec Daniel, Lilith avec un invité entrer dans sa chambre , résister un petit peu ( surtout quand on a beaucoup bu ) et puis se laisser aller au plaisir.

• Upvote 1

Okay, let's forget about his looks.
Now we'll see if girls still like him so much knowing that he's the guy who takes advantage of a drunk and half asleep girl to get a fuck.
You accused a girl of violence just for licking another girl's pussy a little after being clearly provoked. Now what do you call this? A nice romantic night?

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Since Monica left the project the cat only comes to eat his food? I believe I never saw him walking around inside the Villa anymore.

I saw the cat walking around the penthouse for a few minutes yesterday.  I think it was following Raniya when she was there before Anya moved in.  Every time I see the cat walking around, I keep saying to myself, it's only looking for Monica, because she really showed it a lot of love.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Okay, let's forget about his looks.
Now we'll see if girls still like him so much knowing that he's the guy who takes advantage of a drunk and half asleep girl to get a fuck.
You accused a girl of violence just for licking another girl's pussy a little after being clearly provoked. Now what do you call this? A nice romantic night?

Maybe he didn't even fucked her. He was just humping her. Although her panties were down this morning.

IMO, Anya was originally not slotted for the penthouse, but the girl who was never arrived.  That girl was almost certainly a recycled participant.  I say this because Anya left B-2 in such a hurry that Svetlana came to B-2 to help her.  And all the time she was packing, Anya did not seem happy.  Possibly because she was being rushed.  Girls never like to be rushed.

IMO, Miron was brought to B-7 to fill the empty bed that was there for many fays after Samson left.  B-7 continued to be dysfunctional even after Ailey and Kassandra left because Tim is not very social.  Tim's world consists of Tani and himself.  Which basically left Kimberly on an island by herself.  I say continued to be dysfunctional because Ailey and Kassandra were certainly in their own little worlds all the time they were in B-7.

IIRC, Miron arrived with only a medium sized suitcase, which may indicate a short stay.  Perhaps he and Tim will leave about the same time. 

2 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, Anya was originally not slotted for the penthouse, but the girl who was never arrived.  That girl was almost certainly a recycled participant.  I say this because Anya left B-2 in such a hurry that Svetlana came to B-2 to help her.  And all the time she was packing, Anya did not seem happy.  Possibly because she was being rushed.  Girls never like to be rushed.

IMO, Miron was brought to B-7 to fill the empty bed that was there for many fays after Samson left.  B-7 continued to be dysfunctional even after Ailey and Kassandra left because Tim is not very social.  Tim's world consists of Tani and himself.  Which basically left Kimberly on an island by herself.  I say continued to be dysfunctional because Ailey and Kassandra were certainly in their own little worlds all the time they were in B-7.

IIRC, Miron arrived with only a medium sized suitcase, which may indicate a short stay.  Perhaps he and Tim will leave about the same time. 

Tim is packing today.

• Like 1