Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #4

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I wonder how many subs were cancelled, besides mine, because of Paul's arrival in the apartment. He sure ruined everything.

I didn't cancel my sub...I just stopped watching the apartment. I check the thumbnails and read the forum page about once a month to see if anything has changed. The mistake that Leora has made was to stop bringing her girlfriends on camera. Paul should not be a barrier to her following that interest since she was seeing Malia when before she moved to this apartment. Actually, the only time she ever kissed Malia on camera was in the old apartment. I will check back in a few months to see if anything has changed. I will never say never since what she eventually did with Malia was totally unanticipated.

• Confused 2

Although Leora has made a career of doing shows on camera with RLC, I can't yet bring myself to call her and exhibitionist. I think that there is a difference between showing your pussy to a camera and showing your pussy to a live people on a park bench or at a Starbucks. In fact, Leora dresses relatively conservatively when she goes out. The most daring outfit that I have seen her in is the white bodysuit that she sometimes wore without panties. Real exhibitionist that I have known are driven to show their pussy beyond the safety of their home and to people other than select friends. Most women that I have ever known will show their pussy at home.  The exhibitionist women that I know own very little lingerie and can almost always be found in skirts or body revealing clothing and without panties.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

54 minutes ago, philo said:

Although Leora has made a career of doing shows on camera with RLC, I can't yet bring myself to call her and exhibitionist. I think that there is a difference between showing your pussy to a camera and showing your pussy to a live people on a park bench or at a Starbucks. In fact, Leora dresses relatively conservatively when she goes out. The most daring outfit that I have seen her in is the white bodysuit that she sometimes wore without panties. Real exhibitionist that I have known are driven to show their pussy beyond the safety of their home and to people other than select friends. Most women that I have ever known will show their pussy at home.  The exhibitionist women that I know own very little lingerie and can almost always be found in skirts or body revealing clothing and without panties.

Leora is having an empty life in Prague , she was about to change , she initiated friendships , she had a boyfriend , she managed to go on holidays in Germany . Since Paul’s arrival ( and it isn’t his fault because Leora is a free person and can always show her dynamic ) , she has become even more boring and without any life at all . 

A life without friends , I wonder , if things go stupid , who will she have to rely on ? She is nearly 4 years there , in the past you could even see hiding speaking away of cameras ( the famous private phonecalls ) , people here were protecting her for these out of of cameras phonecalls because it was privacy . Then she would disappear weekly 1-2 , but not to sleep with someone but because of staying to her ( female ) friends.. Suddenly these friends don’t exist anymore .. An empty of the other interests and social events apartment , two lonely people ,  with the only daily posting coming from Pulo and the interest being when they fucked , when she swallows and when she masturbated . Obviously she will always gather top cams because lonely people want to share her lonely company . No surprise that when she fucks with Paul she would struggle for top cams while when she masturbates , she still captivates the audience .

And about the sexuality that I read , I agree that she will always have it and this is a fact . But again , this she does it only for her audience , apart from them , she can’t consider anyone else a friend . The RLC audience is her friendship circle . And sexuality , she isn’t wearing mini skirts , she doesn’t wear or have high heels to go out , she hasn’t got dresses to “ show “ her incredible breasts in “ cleavage “ mode . Her boyfriend hasn’t even given her a present since being there , no hugs or romance either before or after sex , just two machines , pants slightly down , legs slightly open and off we go .. and a guy who most of the times needs to masturbate next to her so as he comes and also a girl who needs to masturbate next to him in order to have her pleasure because he can’t give her pleasure … 

And the question is , can it be that for reasons which are against what the  masses believe and will create always a controversy , can it be that MAYBE , MAYBE , MAYBE Leora isn’t making him feel horny in order to fuck her like a champion ? Even Leora isn’t anything special while having sex ( whoever believes different can easily observe other apartments ) ,  the same repertoire and repeated things …. Still , top cams … WHILE MASTURBATING .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Those of us who don't pay attention to the Leora propaganda will recall the night when Leora licked Malia's pussy juice off of the dildo they were playing with. We could imagine that Leora was just a few more shows away from tasting it first hand. I recently re-watched the session where Leora was so close to it that she had to restrain the drool as we could see her salivating. Whether she was acting or not, her bodily instinct was to taste the pussy.  Was all just for show? Has Leora no interest... even though she sought a replacement for Malia? Even Kristy eventually abandoned that facade.

I have serious doubts that Leora will ever come to the conclusion that Paul is just no damn good. He is a useless lay around lazy obnoxious guy, who doesn't know what he is doing most of the time. Leora was just starting to build a life for herself in Prague. Then Paul arrived and everything went downhill from there. I feel sorry for her, because she fails to see the reality of her situation and the possibilities of life outside the apartment. She should be doing something to prepare herself for life after RLC.  A life without Paul, as he will always be an anchor around her neck. I think it's a very sad situation. She seems like a very nice young lady, who is going down the wrong road right now.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1