Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #4

Pete1960

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora  like juice and milk 😋

After Paul has cum in the kitten, I'd like to see Leora scoop out the milk/juice mixture and lick her fingers clean.  Or Paul could scoop it out and feed it to her.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

After Paul has cum in the kitten, I'd like to see Leora scoop out the milk/juice mixture and lick her fingers clean.  Or Paul could scoop it out and feed it to her.

Or Paul could scoop it out and feed himself.   😁

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I have finally seen the light. You guys that have been saying it's fake and posed. 

It's fake and posed. No woman positions herself in front of a camera like our Leora unless there is a reason.

She either the biggest exhibitionist of all time or the best adult performer.  Which is it? Both?

Here we have her legs spread for cam 10 touching her pussy whilst Paul, oblivious yet in plain view is on his computer.

The thought I am having is that if she were an exhibitionist even what she is doing would eventually get old and she'd find something else to fill her life.

Many other couple don't perform for the camera they live their life and things happen on camera. Not Leora. Notice how Paul stares at the cameras lost in thought?

Just thinking out loud.  What does the forum think?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1