B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

13 hours ago, dragi said:

I wonder who will finish Anthony with, here are my tracks:

-Tani? She is in a relationship. She's the most sociable girl in B4, so Anthony will tell himself that it's possible, to see when she'll put a stop (or not)
-Raniya? She is in a relationship. And since Ellectra left she is much less hot
-Anya? After a few drinks everything is possible with her, so it is a possibility. But so far we haven't really seen any discussion between the two
Alsu? She is rarely at the villa, and she is under the control of Serafima, and for her business should not one of her "daughters" be in a relationship
-Kimberly? I find her weird, and I have the impression that others find her also weird, after 2 conversations people talk to her more and she ends up alone always alone in her room. Good after a few drinks if she alone with him in B7 everything is possible
-Miron? He is there to uncork the wine and uncap the beers to get the girls
drunk -Nelly? Lavika
? Karina? Lavika? They are never in B4/B7
-Taylor? No need to develop 🙂
-Britney? She too is under the control of Serafima, but hey we saw what she was capable of after a few drinks, a one shot is possible
-Loraine? I understand that their breakup was complicated. And I don't even know if she's still in Barcelona
– A girl from outside? Possible

. He had 2 hot , willing, sexy dancing women in front of him the other night, and went to bed alone on purpose . ( and we know hw desperate he always was  to chase other women with Lorrain hoping to get some action ( 3 ways, 4 ways and usually  no way) Anthony is waiting on Lorraine most likely !!!

Brit  got all made up and sexy dressed and was not under any ones control

5 hours ago, JoeyNYC said:

Honestly I don't like people being disrespectful , The night Tani was having a three way with Taylor and Lilith by force (LOL Not) and Tim thing happen. Kim was tiring to get some from Lilith and Taylor but failed. Taylor was faking fun of her and saying over and over "Why nobody want to fuck me" Lilith and Taylor were having a good laugh at her expense in from of the whole RLC community.

I'm not a huge Kim fan but don't hate her at all but Taylor was wrong and disrespectful, now she needs help ..."Get A Job"  

Well she's clapped anyways and trying hard, good thing she left 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, tom4516 said:

Anyway, she is my absolute top girl at the moment. I think the topcam agrees lol

Kimberley is fantastic .. weird , totally different than any of the majority of the girls we have seen .. you can never know , predict , understand with her .. only because of this , she’s also my top watching girl at the moment .. 

• Haha 2