B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

Kimberly is RLC’ s newest discovery , simply fantastic .. whenever is boring all over RLC , you can tune in and just “ speak “ with her through these incredible camera stares .. I personally hope she “ escapes “ her insecurity with the others ( however she’s right as the others behave / speak behind her back / to her ) and find 2-3 people that are the same “ crazy “ and unpredictable like her and 2023 can be a fantastic year having her on our screens … a summer at the villas with Kimberly , her fantastic body , attitude , craziness … A girl to relax , enjoy watching and have good thoughts and feelings .. WELL DONE Kimberly 🤩🥳😇🤗🤗👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

And …. Very very very easily top cameras each and everyday .. this says it all i think 😊😇 …. Let’s see how the 1 vs 1 with the cameras professional will go when this happens , sooner or later i believe 😉😏😎

And if good friend Noldus makes such a confession ( who is one of the most fair people here that manages to control his thoughts with all the beauties and without a doubt one of the top 3 let’s say respected guys here 😊 ) , i think this might be Kimberly’s bigger achievement and accomplishment 😄😎🤩🥳

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Noldus said:

can't help but I like her.🥰

She is the new Radislava, in many ways.

Some will love her, some will hate her. Personally, I often find strange and unique persons very interesting, so I like tenants like them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

can't help but I like her.🥰

for sure  she is a strong character   takes no shit from the little girls next door and Baby Miron instigating    but fuck them  

She is a fun drunk for nudity ( Gina Light) and getting girls going  . she is not a lazy! roommate and has gotten the assignment with her new found close camera shows in the tub   I mean look at these full spread legs shots 

but for me !  real nice, fake titty job, smooth pussy (so lickable)  and perfect skin and nice voluptuous curves   

but I never noticed  

she is a good find for RLC compared to these very average looking girls with unexciting bodies and party skills  ( just get shit faced and waste time ) 

• Upvote 1