B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

Kimberly , Tereza , Anya , Tani , B2 girls apart from Lara , incredible Wednesday and this is how Barcelona is trying to entertain the paying  subscribers … 

I can remember the haters of the two sisters , I can remember the heat that Thor had because he was after “ everybody loves Holly “ ( and nowadays they are a fantastic couple away of the cameras ) , I can remember the degrading comments for Samson when we saw him fucking- like Anthony never managed - the unbelievable beauty Loraine , he was the only one who took out of their shells the 2 do nothing girls and almost having a threesome , he fucked for a week or 10 days nearly a fantastic ex … 

And of course , RLC brought Taylor who became one of the favorites in a very short time and Elettra who made the villa again the place that all could happen …. Still people complained FOR ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE MENTIONED and they couldn’t appreciate what we were experiencing .. Whatever the judgement of a lot of people here .. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Kimberly , Tereza , Anya , Tani , B2 girls apart from Lara , incredible Wednesday and this is how Barcelona is trying to entertain the paying  subscribers … 

I can remember the haters of the two sisters , I can remember the heat that Thor had because he was after “ everybody loves Holly “ ( and nowadays they are a fantastic couple away of the cameras ) , I can remember the degrading comments for Samson when we saw him fucking- like Anthony never managed - the unbelievable beauty Loraine , he was the only one who took out of their shells the 2 do nothing girls and almost having a threesome , he fucked for a week or 10 days nearly a fantastic ex … 

And of course , RLC brought Taylor who became one of the favorites in a very short time and Elettra who made the villa again the place that all could happen …. Still people complained FOR ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE MENTIONED and they couldn’t appreciate what we were experiencing .. Whatever the judgement of a lot of people here .. 

Some people complain while they are getting laid.  If they are unhappy, go somewhere that makes them happy.  

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Some people complain while they are getting laid.  If they are unhappy, go somewhere that makes them happy.  

I complain while I'm getting laid all the time ...but my hands don't talk back 

I am getting so tired of Kimberly hiding under the covers...she has done so many things out of them.  We don't have a problem if she wants to watch sex videos, get herself off, take sexy baths, and doing strip teases in other apartments.  I don't know what she is hiding, but it is boring.  Just my thoughts...