B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see the real facts … serafima in B1 , previous stay , she brings and introduces Radislava , not many weeks later , Radislava was about to quit but Serafima meets a boyfriend , she quits RLC and Radislava remains… 

Current stay , already 2 departures .. A repeater after only 2-2,5 weeks and a newcomer .. Elmira with a degraded presence since she joined B1 … I don’t say that it is all her fault or we can certainly speak about coincidences … I am just trying to think what she has really offered apart from nudity which is like a second nature to her .. An amazing beautiful woman but I would dare to say a narcissist … 

Serafima is the death of B1. I have rarely seen such a bitter person in this apartment. Add to that a calculating do nothing girl mindset like the twins. RLC would do much better if they kick Serafima out and left her room empty. 

Now, one more thing about Britney. She had just a single very extrem event, but other than that, she was just a do nothing girl, just all the other do nothings RLC has in GOV.  There were many possibilities, but she decided differently. We should be glad that she is gone. 

BTW, I have cancelled my subscription to RLC again. There is simply far too little innovation, far too many do-nothings, far too many old folks. I would like to see young party people who are there to have fun and have no problem with the cameras. Instead, there are grumpy girls like Serafima who do not even live out their sex life in front of the camera. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Serafima is the death of B1. I have rarely seen such a bitter person in this apartment. Add to that a calculating do nothing girl mindset like the twins. RLC would do much better if they kick Serafima out and left her room empty. 

Now, one more thing about Britney. She had just a single very extrem event, but other than that, she was just a do nothing girl, just all the other do nothings RLC has in GOV.  There were many possibilities, but she decided differently. We should be glad that she is gone. 

BTW, I have cancelled my subscription to RLC again. There is simply far too little innovation, far too many do-nothings, far too many old folks. I would like to see young party people who are there to have fun and have no problem with the cameras. Instead, there are grumpy girls like Serafima who do not even live out their sex life in front of the camera. 

As a good friend here says and I always try to remember “ RLC isn’t a speed race but a marathon “ . As long as you don’t feel pleased , you have done the right thing . I think for the majority that we subscribe it is just this special moment always , the famous “ expect the unexpected “ . Spring is coming , warm weather , hopefully things improve . I think Britney moving to the villa shows also the thoughts of RLC that they want to have this place ( their flagship ) busy , filled in of tenants and active ( quality is another issue ) .. Let’s see if they have a plan for the king bed in B1 … Serafima is simply there because they can’t find girls , she’s local , that’s what I think at least . 

1 minute ago, moritzmax said:

Swedlana has left the apartment.
No towels were put on the double bed, looks like an internal move.
The evil in me speculates:
😡Mrs. Doubtfire wants to occupy the bed. 😡 Lightning should strike her. 

Not on the bed but Svetlana had some when she arrived. If Sera was going to move there she should already had packed because Svetlana will have to clean her room too.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nicht auf dem Bett, aber Svetlana hatte welche, als sie ankam. Wenn Sera dorthin ziehen würde, hätte sie schon packen sollen, denn Svetlana muss auch ihr Zimmer aufräumen.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nicht auf dem Bett, aber Svetlana hatte welche, als sie ankam. Wenn Sera dorthin ziehen würde, hätte sie schon packen sollen, denn Svetlana muss auch ihr Zimmer aufräumen.

That's  way it is.
It was the attraction of speculation, loosely based on a German proverb: "Because put the devil on the wall".

16 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Swedlana has left the apartment.
No towels were put on the double bed, looks like an internal move.
The evil in me speculates:
😡Mrs. Doubtfire wants to occupy the bed. 😡 Lightning should strike her. 

She NEVER deserves any bedroom in any appartment !!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As a good friend here says and I always Rey to remember “ RLC is a speed race but a marathon “ . As long as you don’t feel pleased , you have done the right thing . I think for the majority that we subscribe it is just this special moment always , the famous “ expect the unexpected “ . Spring is coming , warm weather , hopefully things improve . I think Britney moving to the villa shows also the thoughts of RLC that they want to have this place ( their flagship ) busy , filled in of tenants and active ( quality is another issue ) .. Let’s see if they have a plan for the king bed in B1 … Serafima is simply there because they can’t find girls , she’s local , that’s what I think at least . 

More butterflies and rainbows from the RLC shill.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

She can't be more disappointing in B4 than be in B1 with the "so called Princess".  THIS ONE should have left and LIFE would come back in B1 !!  

don't disagree with you there.  as for disappointing in b4, let's see what happens as there are a lot of role models to follow.