B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

I've emailed RLC regarding SERA ! I asked her if they knew something we don't about her , so they keep her despite the fact she does NOTHING !!  She is contaminating EVERYBODY... 

She doesn't even the smallest possible effort to look or act sexy ... She is so desperate ... After my subscription ends, I really will consider quit unless big changes !!   RLC 2023 is the most boring edition since many years !!   

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've emailed RLC regarding SERA ! I asked her if they knew something we don't about her , so they keep her despote the fact she does NOTHING !!  She is contaminating EVERYBODY... 

She doesn't even the smallest possible effort to look or act sexy ... She is so desperate ... After my subscription ends, I really will consider quit unless big changes !!   RLC 2023 is the most boring edition since many years !!   

My guess is that she's only there to fill a room, maybe because she brings some friends in to the project too.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that she's only there to fill a room, maybe because she brings some friends in to the project too.

i guess a nice house plant would do as well, at least it would provide oxygen, and we could watch it grow.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've emailed RLC regarding SERA ! I asked her if they knew something we don't about her , so they keep her despote the fact she does NOTHING !!  She is contaminating EVERYBODY... 

Had a quick watch of SERA to see for myself. What ever she has over RLC they certainly pay her well noticed she had a MIU phone case/cover retail between £250-£400 mine was 3 quid of the market. 

il y a 8 minutes, fisherman a dit :

Had a quick watch of SERA to see for myself. What ever she has over RLC they certainly pay her well noticed she had a MIU phone case/cover retail between £250-£400 mine was 3 quid of the market. 

i prefer to see serafima naked than anthony or miron!!! if rllc had choices to make, it would rather be to bring in pretty girls rather than guys!!!😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, fisherman said:

Wtf is a quid?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Wtf is a quid?

There you go again giving the forum an insight into your sheltered, live in a cave, never been anywhere... life.  It's slang for UK currency...same us when we use the term bucks.  You would have to have lived under a rock to have never heard it before.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

i prefer to see serafima naked than anthony or miron!!! if rllc had choices to make, it would rather be to bring in pretty girls rather than guys!!!😄

is it just me or has everything gone south since all these guys have been showing up?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4