Diana and Efim Observations

I don't wear glasses...  ;)

Maybe you should friend.  ;D

Just know that I am am only joking with you.. ;)

In fact, I wear glasses and I anderstood this expression was a joke. ;)  It's not always easy to translate expressions...

Sure, my vision is only the result of experience, education I received and my own criteria. But I don't take it too seriously. It's just an exchange of ideas.  :D

I think Diana is wonderful. She has personality, vibrancy and many talents. She is mature and when she cast that look she oozes sexy but controlled flirtation. She doesn't have the class or looks of Nora but she is wonderful fun. Unfortunately she seems far more mature than Efim. He is a good guy but rather immature. Great couple though with loads of great looking talented friends.

Look at RLC now whilst their cams are down. Nothing!!! (Well Maya is looking a babe in pink but apart from that....!!!)

Diana, Leora and Nora are educated and talented.

I consider them to be highly attractive, but to some men, Alma, Isabel, Lora, etc., are much more enticing.

Fine. I'm OK with that.

Just don't be fucking with Diana, Leora or Nora or little squirrel will empty your bird feeder, trash your attic, and chew up your radiator hose.

Has Foamy made this point clear???

Diana, Leora and Nora are educated and talented.

I consider them to be highly attractive, but to some men, Alma, Isabel, Lora, etc., are much more enticing.

Fine. I'm OK with that.

Just don't be fucking with Diana, Leora or Nora or little squirrel will empty your bird feeder, trash your attic, and chew up your radiator hose.

Has Foamy made this point clear???

OK, who upset Foamy? I have read some of this aggression in older posts but Foamy has been very placid since I've been around. Could be a change in the weather, maybe mating season has started, that makes any male more aggressive. Whatever it is, tread lightly guys, I don't think you get more than one warning.

Guest BurakYilmaz

I think Diana is wonderful. She has personality, vibrancy and many talents. She is mature and when she cast that look she oozes sexy but controlled flirtation. She doesn't have the class or looks of Nora but she is wonderful fun. Unfortunately she seems far more mature than Efim. He is a good guy but rather immature. Great couple though with loads of great looking talented friends.

Look at RLC now whilst their cams are down. Nothing!!! (Well Maya is looking a babe in pink but apart from that....!!!)

I don't know I am really trying to see what you guys are talking about with Diana..but I just dont...I guess I dont watch that often and cant judge on the way she carries herself but when I just look at her looks she is average at best... 

Ok… now seriously, what the f… is Efim doing when he starts playing random notes on the piano and singing them like he knows what he’s doing? Diana is indeed into music and she knows what she’s doing, but we have to recognize that Efim is only doing some kind of dilly dally. He should stick to his cello and practice more, because his tempo is not good and his playing is lousy. In fact, what he should do is buy an electric bass and learn how to play it. It`s easier and he will se better results in a short period.

This is only my opinion and I don’t want to offend Efim, which on the other hand seems to be a nice guy. Let harmony and the classical music stuff to Diana and have fun playing blues with you f…. bass.