Diana and Efim Observations

She got her clock cleaned big time a few minutes ago.  Holy shit!  When Efim is in the right mood, he sure can deliver the goods.  Make MY toes curl. 

To answer your question: I think she is in love with Efim and can't get enough of him, can't get enough of his body.

Good for her!

I think she is frustrated most of the time. Not because Efim doesn't try but simply because she finds it very hard to cum. Efim does very well to bring her off most of the time.

He failed tonight though!!!

Diana is a great member of RLC. She is totally relaxed and hardly ever notices the cameras. She is talented and good looking, sexually aware and adventurous. Sadly she lives with a little boy but at least he is up for some fun and play. They have great friends too.

Anyway I think she is sexually frustrated. Then again, I could be wrong!!!

Van, we agree but disagree.

From my point of view, she is not sexually frustrated; she is sexually unfulfilled.  She gets off (which is her responsibility, not his) but she want more.  She appears to be highly charged and seeks more than he can deliver at the end of a long day.

Were I in the counseling biz, I would suggest he encourage her to be patient for much longer foreplay sessions.  Yes, as a young guy, he is impatient and wants to perform when he knows he can.  That will improve over time. 

He needs to extend the cunnilingus from 90 seconds to at least fifteen minutes.  Get her off that way before coitus.  As she appears to be able of multiple orgasms (once in bed, again in the tub), let her cum from his tongue and then worry about the penetration after that happens. 

Lastly, maybe he needs to start a little earlier in the evening: fuck and THEN go fool around on the keyboard or bass.  Hell, she's ready halfway through their watching stupid adolescent movies. 

He's young and he will figure it out.  As I said before, she really loves him (so it appears, to me at least), and will be patient.  She also could be a bit more directive in letting him know he can move a bit slower.

I might be wrong.  More often than not, I am.

I agree with you on every point. I have always said the making a woman cum with your tongue is a guarantee of success. It takes the pressure off performing and being able to last until your woman cums.

When I watch them it is Diana who stops him staying down on her longer. She pulls his head up and tells him to get inside her. It seems like she doesn't actually want to cum on his tongue. She wants penetration combined with manual stimulation of her clit. I don't understand why she doesn't touch herself during penetration from behind. She could then control how she is stimulated.

She also doesn't take control enough. I'm sure he would love to be directed so that he can give her more pleasure.

After an exciting start to RLC they have now settled into very routine lovemaking. I know they do it in the bath but once in the bedroom it is very routine. I'm not saying it is bad. I guess every couple develops their own routine once they discover what turns them on.

I just think Diana is a wonderful free spirit. She gets a great deal of pleasure out of life. Her man is still a boy but as you say he will develop.

Going to bed earlier would help for sure. It never ceases to amaze me how little sleep Diana gets. Most women I know have needed a good eight hours! She seems to live on less than six!

Although she is an aggressive initiator of sex, she tends to become submissive once the midway point in reached.  She is a good candidate for bedroom power exchange, I suspect.  But that is WAY outside of Efim's league at this point.  We'll see.  She loves to dominate, as I say, at the beginning but I wouldn't be surprised if she might also enjoy more domination toward her finish.

What's going on with Diana and Efim? He fucked her for about three minutes and he got off, than he cleaned up and left her hanging. When he cam back she was crying and he acted like he didn't care he pick up his phone and put his hand on her over the cover she pulled away and he tried again and she kick him away and cried some more he didn't care pick up his book and started to read.

It was strange. One moment they were happy having sex then suddenly she was crying. He was totally indifferent to her distress and she became very angry kicking out at him.

To be fair he didn't respond by fighting back. She turned over and went to sleep!

Diana is a volatile personality and can explode at any time. I have seen her hurt herself in frustration. They do make watching them interesting even though their party nights seem to have ceased a long time ago!

I agree with Van.

She's an artist; they are often emotionally motivated. Leora, Nora, and Diana are quite emotional, but they''re safe. Efim has not been attacked by scissors, knives, or a toaster tossed at his head.

I'll let her tiffs happen, because, of all the women who have been on RLC, she has the most beautiful eyes.