B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Lara still MIA

She started off slow, but I hoped she'd get more involved in the apartment and more comfortable on camera. Instead it's gone the other way. It's too bad. She's cute and I think she has an interesting life. But she's sharing very little of it on camera and barely interacts with her roommates.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

She started off slow, but I hoped she'd get more involved in the apartment and more comfortable on camera. Instead it's gone the other way. It's too bad. She's cute and I think she has an interesting life. But she's sharing very little of it on camera and barely interacts with her roommates.

Yep. I hope that she's a short stay.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, timber said:

Yes, unfortunately Lara is just another do nothing girl. Especially when you consider how big the step backwards is compared to Anya, it's just a shame that RLC makes so little effort. Do they really think they can charge so much money when the girls don't even live in the apartments? 

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, unfortunately Lara is just another do nothing girl. Especially when you consider how big the step backwards is compared to Anya, it's just a shame that RLC makes so little effort. Do they really think they can charge so much money when the girls don't even live in the apartments? 

That is they no longer get mine !!!

LAME and TAME

MPAA Rated PG (2013) (1080p HD)

• Upvote 1