US General Domestic Politics (2023) #5 (Starts 2/10/23)

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Likely frozen by now

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Former President Donald Trump's legal team has handed over additional materials with...

one has the document at home and the other has the document in the car 

So why do we see no photos of Biden's classified documents? Is this equal and fair treatment? Both Trump and Biden are being investigated by a Special Prosecutor, so if the DOJ and FBI can show Trump's documents why can they not show Biden's documents?:huh:

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

The U.S. government has been hunting the MS-13 gang leader Yulan Adonay Archaga Carías...

5 million dollars 💸 💵 💲 for turning in a scumbag 

But when Trump called MS-13 members animals, Nancy Pelosi said they are all God's children just like the rest of us.:biggrin:

6 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

5 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Trump's a has-been blow-hard ass-hole. Can he just go away and leave us alone? 

Good ideas, extremely wrong messenger.

But is any other Republican presidential candidate strong enough to take on the Washington, D.C. swamp? Now we have another ignorant Republican senator, Mike Lee, saying his goal is to completely do away with Social Security, after the idiot Lindsey Graham said right before the 2022 election that he would submit legislation in the U.S. Senate to make abortion illegal nationwide. If I were trying to purposely lose the 2022 and 2024 elections, I couldn't think of a better way to do it than what Graham and Lee have down.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Saturday that an "unidentified object" had been...

I hope all these "unidentified objects" are not a Gulf of Tonkin type incident done to give the White House and Pentagon justification for some future military operation. Maybe done to get the American people to support some military operation against Russia. :huh: