B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

2 minutes ago, timber said:

It's just girls filming tiktoks in the dark and staring at their phones so far. Nothing interesting.

I don't expect much at all with these 4.  maybe when the 3 bottles of Bubbly get drank ??? Britany maybe but she wound down her entire show style after that one night ... so girls in Lingerie , Valentine Cuties   I can enjoy that because I'm home alone with a salad and bad TV  

but ... as you say  so far .

• Haha 1

credit to Rani, who has admitted trouble with too much alcohol, is drinking Tea . her qualities of being more of a young lady than a wild whore earlier under the influence of alcohol and the super slut Ellettra .. love Elettra  wicked influence and that's why she returns often   but Rani has regained her personal dignity ...

so all that said I hope the other girls spike her Tea so she spreads those nylon covered legs   and the girls got ass !!! lmao  I'm so twisted

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

They all have problems with alcohol!

me too  but honestly some of these girls can drink !!! others not so much and Rani proved that early. 

now Gina  can drink, has a problem and can whip a party into next level all at the same time 

It’s nice to see Tani slowly again back on track being this super amazing girl and of course getting gradual glances of fantastic Britney … On the other hand , I hope that finally the girls “ dare “ and bring new people in front of cameras , maybe now everyone can understand how fantastic Elettra and Taylor have been who had no problems to bring people in the villa .. Elettra made her life and for nearly 2 months the villa was a a place which was gathering attention because you didn’t know what’s next .. let’s hope that a more feeling better Tani and Britney who seems enjoying her presence can make the villa watchable again .. and of course the penthouse tenant being a person that will put things in order 😉

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

All a bunch of do nothings. 👎

oh we knew that  coming into tonight .. they have long proved that 

but tonight in Lingerie doing nothing ... doesn't hurt my feelings 

• Haha 2