B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'd lick and fuck her all day long .... but as far as her stay here, until recently she has kept to herself and mostly with Tim so I don't know how much fucking subscribers have seen ( not your forte but lots of voyeurs here are into couples fucking ??) I never see any of that 

I'd fuck her  and those perky Titties would swell in size after I was done attached to them  ...that much I know 

Tani is peculiar.  She only bates when someone she knows is watching her, either Tim on the phone or Tim in bed.  Other than the night with Taylor, Kimberly, and Lilith, there is no sexual interaction with other girls.  She has never showered or bathed with another girl.

She is exceptionally skilled at pleasuring a man, using her hand and mouth.

When Tim posted on CC about Taylor and Lilith raping Tani, his CC name is Ramesh, which is Indian for husband of the goddess.  Ramesh joined CC soon after Tani was given Radi's old room in mid-November, after she had slept in Lilith's bed for about two weeks.

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Yes, from Barcelona airport, which is in El Prat de LLobregat...😉

Yes.  From replay, the smaller bags were taken from her one suitcase.   Although there is no baggage check tag on the suitcase.😀

Lufthansa cancelled many, many flights today.   So she likely arrived from Bucharest.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

what's she gonna do, fuck em to death?

Poland took up to 9 million refugees from Ukraine right after

the invasion February 24. Most of them have returned,

since the Russians failed. But they lack electricity, water

and safety. Still they support their country to win the war.

Of course it's patriotism, a fight, supported by the West.

Relevance to RLC: It is a problem, that the Ukrainians in Barcelona

are in fact avoiding getting killed in the war, but they are also humans.

So Piper's choice was common, but not for all.

In my mind politics does matter a lot to RLC, and it's problems now.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question for all of you : Has anyone seen Vera and Una have sex since that appartment came up in RLC ??  I've seen them kissing , but NOT much ... You ?? 

In their topic we commented about that.

Read and you will find out.

Edited by thinga69