B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

1 minute ago, switch said:

ahahah there is something new today on RLC, there is no more the blurry free preview thumbnails 😂

4nmp.jpg

just hit refresh  they have a smaller version come into free screen too but just X it out   

new marketing  they keep up pretty good that way

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

just hit refresh  they have a smaller version come into free screen too but just X it out   

new marketing  they keep up pretty good that way

even with F5 this is what I have right now, I had the smaller version before but since few minutes I have this large banner hiding the blurry preview thumbnails

I don't know if it's the case for the other free users

9 minutes ago, switch said:

even with F5 this is what I have right now, I had the smaller version before but since few minutes I have this large banner hiding the blurry preview thumbnails

I don't know if it's the case for the other free users

like I said hit refresh (top left beside back button )   not sure about this F5 

As I have a subscription for about 1,5 years now, I can't discern which cams are free anymore, i.e. which cams I would see anyway even if I didn't have a subscription.

My subscription renews every 6 months, and i've been thinking about cancelling (due too often poor content) and watching free cams instead.

But I have 2 problems:

1) As a subscriber, I have no idea which cams are free (and when), and which are subscription only, and knowing this would certainly weigh in on my decision. Is there a way to know?

2) My subscription automatically renews every 6 months, but I always forget to cancel in time before my credit card is charged. My sub just refreshed a few days ago. If I cancel now, would I still be able to watch all cams for another 6 months? Or would I have paid for nothing and be restricted to just free cams even though my CC was just charged? If the latter, I'd better wait to cancel until August, but then I might forget and be too late again, starting a new cycle... Does anyone know?

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

As I have a subscription for about 1,5 years now, I can't discern which cams are free anymore, i.e. which cams I would see anyway even if I didn't have a subscription.

My subscription renews every 6 months, and i've been thinking about cancelling (due too often poor content) and watching free cams instead.

But I have 2 problems:

1) As a subscriber, I have no idea which cams are free (and when), and which are subscription only, and knowing this would certainly weigh in on my decision. Is there a way to know?

2) My subscription automatically renews every 6 months, but I always forget to cancel in time before my credit card is charged. My sub just refreshed a few days ago. If I cancel now, would I still be able to watch all cams for another 6 months? Or would I have paid for nothing and be restricted to just free cams even though my CC was just charged? If the latter, I'd better wait to cancel until August, but then I might forget and be too late again, starting a new cycle... Does anyone know?

Load RLC at another browser than the one you are using , it won’t have stored your username and password .. or log out of your account , then you are a “ wondering user “ 😆 and you can see the free cameras . 

• Thanks 1

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Load RLC at another browser than the one you are using , it won’t have stored your username and password .. or log out of your account , then you are a “ wondering user “ 😆 and you can see the free cameras . 

Of course, I thought of this just after I uploaded the question. But thanks for your answer anyway. 🙂

But that doesn't yet solve my question 2)

Can someone who regularly subscribes and cancels enlighten me on this? Can you continue to watch all cams when you cancel until your paid sub runs out? Or are you restricted to free cams from the moment you cancel? 

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Of course, I thought of this just after I uploaded the question. But thanks for your answer anyway. 🙂

Can someone who regularly subscribes and cancels enlighten me on this? Can you continue to watch all cams when you cancel until your paid sub runs out? Or are you restricted to free cams from the moment you cancel? 

yes when you cancel you still have access to the pay cameras till the end of your suscription

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I think your subscription remains active till your renewal was supposed to happen , then it’s finishing . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

But I have 2 problems:

the first thing I 'm doing when I take a suscription it's cancel my membership one hour later, like this I have no bad surprise with automatically renew I don't want or I have forget

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1