B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

she should leave if she wants people to be happy

dont understand ???  shes sexy, shes friendly, she participates, best little titties  in RLC    fucks and sucks and bates ...  

why this hate on all of a suden   nsure we are bored ? or want back flips included but honestly Tani ///  there are sure a dozen in front of her to get criticized and punted .... I could watch Tani for many more days to come  ????????????

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

dont understand ???  shes sexy, shes friendly, she participates, best little titties  in RLC    fucks and sucks and bates ...  

why this hate on all of a suden   nsure we are bored ? or want back flips included but honestly Tani ///  there are sure a dozen in front of her to get criticized and punted .... I could watch Tani for many more days to come  ????????????

name the dozen cos i can only see 10 single girls in the project

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

name the dozen cos i can only see 10 single girls in the project

dont be petty   you can have your opinion  I just don't agree 

I see value in all these women and couples  but In My Opinion Tani holds her own quite well compared to many here (includes couples ) 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

dont be petty   you can have your opinion  I just don't agree 

I see value in all these women and couples  but In My Opinion Tani holds her own quite well compared to many here (includes couples ) 

i was joking with u, it doesnt matter who stays or goes if they dont have any replacements

funny Alsu (the sicko coughing her cold around and sleeping with everyone but staying in her own bed )  has been in Rani's bed all day 

but I just see Rani in Alsu's bed  love it ... 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i was joking with u, it doesnt matter who stays or goes if they dont have any replacements

I should know better  with you  ( you and Naga have great sarcasm ) ..

I initially saw the joke but for some reason with the less Kaos in b4 especially the absence of the boys always there . I /we are getting to see the character and qualities of the girls bonding without that kaos and I am liking them and the vibe of these 4 (Alsu is a bit of a fruit loop but they like each other ) . so I like them way more and get defensive about this ' quick to kick' reaction that comes up . 

I have recently  longed or hoped  for the days when Meghan , Holly etc got along more socially and played sexy, dressed less lol but sexy  and recently I see some of that in these 4 ... I do not have such an urgency to punt them so fast ....  something like that 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I never liked Tani. She ruined her face with those hideous 💋. She has only done a couple of bates to Tim. She's useless. 👎

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I never liked Tani. She ruined her face with those hideous 💋. She has only done a couple of bates to Tim. She's useless. 👎

I'd lick and fuck her all day long .... but as far as her stay here, until recently she has kept to herself and mostly with Tim so I don't know how much fucking subscribers have seen ( not your forte but lots of voyeurs here are into couples fucking ??) I never see any of that 

I'd fuck her  and those perky Titties would swell in size after I was done attached to them  ...that much I know 

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Who is the cute Desi in the apartment?  

missed that but Rani sure seems Indian? so a relative ?  perhaps tied to this failed trip Rani was appeared to take ???

• Upvote 1