Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

33 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this couple needs to go!  

Why?  Because they no longer fuck like rabbits in plain sight for all to view. Or is it because they assume the position of all the others on RLC and get paid? Why should they be any different? In time they will depart RLC like all those before; make that deposit and begin paying rent. For me, I which Martina would come to her senses, be who she is and work life out with Alberto. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

As there are many points of views bought to my attention by my stateside friends (know I do not have a subscription); at present a forum individual mentioned Martina is out for a couple of days, until Sunday after noon. Why is it that most times upon Martina’s departure (unless with Alberto) there is no mentioned of travel (time out of the apartment) stated by the little plane icon next to their names?  Does anyone know? Probably after this post. 

I know the travel topic was constantly bought up by another of our prominent forum participant that followed Martina, Alberto, Bogdan, and Nelly, and the situation seems to be reoccurring once again. However, again only when Martina and Nelly will most likely be together on one of their short adventures? Is this code? Is Nelly in house or did she to pack a bag too, but leave later as a decoy? Will Nelly be returning today (don’t think so) or will Martina return Saturday or Sunday and Nelly shortly after or before…only time will tell.  

I am also not insinuating a renewed relationship between Nelly (would like to have sex) and Martina (they are friends?); However, it appears Martina may be exhausting all her resources to make some life changing decisions. In my opinion the wrong person but…

Also, outside of the Tuna Day gathering (which Martina arranged), we noticed that Martina and Alberto never show up to the RLC theme parties and meets the new participants? Are they invited? Does anyone know why and can share your thoughts?

Good night. 

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Why?  Because they no longer fuck like rabbits in plain sight for all to view. Or is it because they assume the position of all the others on RLC and get paid? Why should they be any different? In time they will depart RLC like all those before; make that deposit and begin paying rent. For me, I which Martina would come to her senses, be who she is and work life out with Alberto. 

i couldn't give a darn whether they fuck like rabbits or not, that gets old real quick.  if i was a viewer though i would care in not seeing her "real" life which she keeps off camera.  everyone knows and has stated how promiscuous she is, viewers have seen other men and women put their hands all over martina but what viewers don't get to see is the "real" martina cuz she keeps that well hidden and off camera.  real life cam my ass!