Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Big Guy and Martina looking very cosy on the couch mid afternoon Alberto comes home goes straight to the kitchen and closes the the door, that just doesn't seem normal to me he maybe doesn't like the visitor ??

they were sleeping, he probably didn't want to interrupt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Big Guy and Martina looking very cosy on the couch mid afternoon Alberto comes home goes straight to the kitchen and closes the the door, that just doesn't seem normal to me he maybe doesn't like the visitor ??

how would you feel if you've been at work all day and you come home and find your wife/girlfriend cozied up on the couch with some other dude?  i believe he is tired of her shit!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

how would you feel if you've been at work all day and you come home and find your wife/girlfriend cozied up on the couch with some other dude?  i believe he is tired of her shit!

Im pretty sure that's exactly what I was basically saying he come home from work she doesn't actually do anything around the house the dog doesn't actually go out often enough and of course she does what she wants and all she has to do is open her legs and he says yeah off you go and party all night or go to the all night bingo lol enjoy yourself, id have been annoyed too coming home and seeing her on the couch as im pretty sure he doesn't like the big guy (we've never seen him in conversation with him)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Im pretty sure that's exactly what I was basically saying he come home from work she doesn't actually do anything around the house the dog doesn't actually go out often enough and of course she does what she wants and all she has to do is open her legs and he says yeah off you go and party all night or go to the all night bingo lol enjoy yourself, id have been annoyed too coming home and seeing her on the couch as im pretty sure he doesn't like the big guy (we've never seen him in conversation with him)

Sorry, you are wrong about most of your comment.  I think Martina was not feeling well yesterday.  As I explained before Martina, Dani AND Alberto are all great friends.  I don’t know how you missed it but Alberto also had a long talk with Dani.  You are totally biased against them and today whatever she missed cleaning yesterday, she did an extra good job today.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry, you are wrong about most of your comment.  I think Martina was not feeling well yesterday.  As I explained before Martina, Dani AND Alberto are all great friends.  I don’t know how you missed it but Alberto also had a long talk with Dani.  You are totally biased against them and today whatever she missed cleaning yesterday, she did an extra good job today.

sorry but the day I listen to you sticking up for Martina it will be a cold day in hell nobody can say anything against her im pretty sure you think she is going to the bingo you've got it bad verging ridiculous, people have to be allowed to say what they think without you bringing them down with what you think you know maybe you do but the people on the forum have no way of knowing whether its true or not I for one never believe a word you say, Its a forum let people have there say even if you know it to be wrong as i say no one knows  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

sorry but the day I listen to you sticking up for Martina it will be a cold day in hell nobody can say anything against her im pretty sure you think she is going to the bingo you've got it bad verging ridiculous, people have to be allowed to say what they think without you bringing them down with what you think you know maybe you do but the people on the forum have no way of knowing whether its true or not I for one never believe a word you say, Its a forum let people have there say even if you know it to be wrong as i say no one knows  

Talk about bringing people down. You are the biggest downer.  Everything I said was exactly what I saw.  Everything you said was from a bad dream.