Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #7

Pete1960

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora could i use mr black and mr pink at the same time 

Mr pink on the trigger and Mr black on the ass  

with a lot of vibration

Leora would like it very much 

Paul, who again I don't dislike, is missing his chances to blow her doors off. He quits when she cums.  If he would only keep after her and force some serial  orgasms, even when she pleads for him to stop, we'd see a new Leora.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul, who again I don't dislike, is missing his chances to blow her doors off. He quits when she cums.  If he would only keep after her and force some serial  orgasms, even when she pleads for him to stop, we'd see a new Leora.

I think that - despite being difficult for the viewers to accept this revolutionary thought - maybe Paul isn’t sexually attracted by Leora , at least anymore and at the grade it used to be . Too many years and since youth , the same pussy day in and day out , no other women experiences apart from what was mentioned while they were apart , being in a city that with Budapest is the paradise of incredible how women willing to do all easily anytime , a lifestyle that prevents him on being the times he wishes with his girl , i honestly can’t think why shouldn’t he be bored or not enjoying it , exactly as the decline of interest that Leora shows as some members have expressed..

It is absolutely  normal after so many years that boredom has surrounded both of them , especially when their life is a constant routine and doesn’t have or offers them interests so as to make them excited at times . The erection problem that he occasionally has , the need to usually finish only by playing his dick most of the times and hardly ever penetrating Leora , stand as for my judgment and opinion . He might also not being happy anymore that his girl continues being dedicated to this life .. as per the question that arises “ why then keep on doing what he does and having his girl being exposed 10 years  later “ , no other answer comes in mind than “ MONEY RULES “ when the payrolls come in , month in month out , in large amounts .. Paul isn’t a viewer so Leora being for him the “ desire’s object “ like it is for the majority here , he can have her whenever he wants and especially when she surrenders  to all of his wills and favors he wishes , he has no challenge to claim her as a guy who “ hunts “ his dream life girlfriend .. 

• Haha 2