Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #7

Pete1960

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul, who again I don't dislike, is missing his chances to blow her doors off. He quits when she cums.  If he would only keep after her and force some serial  orgasms, even when she pleads for him to stop, we'd see a new Leora.

I don't think Paul cares that much for sex. Even when he touches, caresses Leora or pats her fine delicious ass and cute yummy pussy it looks so pathetic as if he is just going through motions to try and please her. Not even a super tight hug. Sex is all for him and little for Leora. Why do I say that? For Paul, the quicker that he can cum then it is done. Leora is wanting more and never really satisfied. She puts on a smile as if she is happy but to me it is fake. She really is disappointed and usually continues on or shortly after with masturbation. In terms of sex satisfaction, I think it excites her more to please her fans than Paul. 

Paul is a passive lover (stretching the word lover with Paul)

- What is passivity in relationships? Passivity means you do not exert yourself in your relationships, meaning you leave things to the other person. This can include sex, decisions, ideas, and planning, as well as even things like topics of conversations. You do not take the lead but are the constant follower.

Leora needs a sexually aggressive lover to give her what she appears to really need. Currently, masturbation and toys provide that extra oomph or wild horny moments to get her over the top with good orgasms that she is wanting on a regular daily basis.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I don't think Paul cares that much for sex. Even when he touches, caresses Leora or pats her fine delicious ass and cute yummy pussy it looks so pathetic as if he is just going through motions to try and please her. Not even a super tight hug. Sex is all for him and little for Leora. Why do I say that? For Paul, the quicker that he can cum then it is done. Leora is wanting more and never really satisfied. She puts on a smile as if she is happy but to me it is fake. She really is disappointed and usually continues on or shortly after with masturbation. In terms of sex satisfaction, I think it excites her more to please her fans than Paul. 

Paul is a passive lover (stretching the word lover with Paul)

- What is passivity in relationships? Passivity means you do not exert yourself in your relationships, meaning you leave things to the other person. This can include sex, decisions, ideas, and planning, as well as even things like topics of conversations. You do not take the lead but are the constant follower.

Leora needs a sexually aggressive lover to give her what she appears to really need. Currently, masturbation and toys provide that extra oomph or wild horny moments to get her over the top with good orgasms that she is wanting on a regular daily basis.

What makes total sense to you and the forum doesn't make sense to Leora. She simply thinks the way she thinks and no rational argument will changer her.

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good Morning ---- good night

great monday everyone 

21/02/2023 21/February/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis  

• Thanks 3