B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

14 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

what about him when he took advantage of drunk kassandra ? : ) 

Yes it's a very blurry line and as I said Tim's never been god's best child. But I personally did not find it to be rape (even though he tried hard to convince her to fuck him) as she did consent in the end.  It's very hard when both persons are as drunk as they were to state it's rape or not. That 's why it's so hard sometimes in courts when it's "(he said she said + alcohol).

10 hours ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Miron and three others on the terrace happily laughing and friendly to Miron, as if nothing happened, to them his behavior seems normal! I just hope he really goes and never shows up again.

The others probably aren't even aware of why he is leaving.  He probably told them some BS story that makes him look heroic.

I want to make some comments about Miron's incident and I know that my post will get some negative feedback.   

1) It is sad to see Miron leaving RLC in that way.  I think he was planning to stay on RLC for much longer.

2) It confirmed to me more from this incident that people regardless where they live look at an incident of a man touching or caressing a woman as a sexual assault different than a woman and a woman. I guess majority of people don't consider it an assault if a woman touches or caresses another woman.  

3) I believe that none of the girls know what is the real reason why Miron suddenly left. I think the only people know are Nelly, Bogdan, Miron and Lilith if she was able to remember what happened when she woke up in the morning.  This shows that Nelly & Bogdan are responsible administrative staff and it is not a good thing to talk about this type of incidents. 

4) It seems that RLC's management pays close attention to what is posted on camcaps and I think that large number of RLC's subscribers read the comments on CC and that is why RLC acted quickly to let Miron go.

5) I believe that Miron's incident with Lilith is unfortunately tolerable in the Russian & Ukrainian cultures and their laws don't seriously punish this kind of behaviour.  In other words, RLC's participants grow up in this type of culture and they bring it with them to Barcelona.

6) This incident confirms my theory that RLC has new owners for the last year or so and they are probably Europeans and that is why they acted quickly.  

I apologize that this post is a long one. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You posted several comments arguing that it wasn't rape or sexual assault and concluded that he didn't really do anything wrong.  I don't know if you'd call that excusing his beviour, but you were definitely defending him and denying that he'd actually done anything.

I was not defending his behavior and I did not intend giving that impression.  He took advantage of a drunken, comatose Lilith for his own pleasure.  She was unable to give consent under the law, given her condition.  However, for it to be sexual assault (rape) as some claim, there would have to be penetration, and no one claims to have observed penetration.   So what he did is a lesser offense under Spanish law.  (Its potentially complicated under Spanish law because, in his previous, possibly non-consensual touchings, both were employees of the same company and then it could be sexual harassment.  If Lilith is still an employee of RLC or an affiliated company, then sexual harassment might still apply.  Lilith would have to file a complaint, which ain't happening.)

The recent Spanish law that sought to define consent, or lack of consent, in cases of sexual assault is now being revised.  Rapists who were being convicted of rape are being released by judges because the definition brought about unintended consequences, in that their offense does not meet the new standard.

As I told another poster here, some years ago I provided informal legal advice for a group of webcam girls who worked in a setting similar to RLC.  They had filed suit against the owner of the site.  That is why I tend to post about the law.  Definitions under the law are very important.

--------------------------------------

BTW, do you know of Олеся from St. Petersburg, Russia?

23 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

) I believe that none of the girls know what is the real reason why Miron suddenly left. I think the only people know are Nelly, Bogdan, Miron and Lilith if she was able to remember what happened when she woke up in the morning.  This shows that Nelly & Bogdan are responsible administrative staff and it is not a good thing to talk about this type of incidents.. 

I think you are spot on here and regarding Lillith. After the party and the sexual harassment/molestation (NOT RAPE) she woke up and went to B7 and even went down to wake up Miron and hugged him before she left. She had NO CLUE whatsoever what had happened.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You are right. RLC should do a background check and looks like they doesn't do a basic interview with the participants. The only thing that, in some cases, they check is if the girls is beautiful or not.

Is Miron Russian?  If so, maybe the reason he was there was to avoid having to fight against Ukraine.  And Uncle Boggy said, come on down to Barca and check out the pussy instead.  Now he's fucked it up and getting sent back home.  Now he'll have a good reason to get drunk.

il y a 6 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Je pense que vous êtes sur place ici et concernant Lillith. Après la fête et le harcèlement sexuel/molestation (PAS DE VIOL), elle s'est réveillée et est allée au B7 et est même descendue pour réveiller Miron et l'a serré dans ses bras avant de partir. Elle n'avait AUCUNE INDICE de ce qui s'était passé.

Je ne voulais plus écrire sur cette affaire mais quand je vois que vous pensez une telle chose , qu'elle n'avait aucune indice de ce qui s'était passé , vous regardez avec le prisme qui vous arrange , vous n'avez qu'à voir la tète de Miron quand elle a quitté la chambre après lui avoir passé la main dans les cheveux  , mortifié il était par ses propos et il savait qu'il avait fait une connerie et elle venait de le lui rappeler.

36 minutes ago, kris66 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz You totally twisted what happened (as you always seem to do). I saw it too (many times to get it right). And Tani clearly DID NOT pull off her own panties. They were forced off by Taylor while Lilith held Tanis hands so she could not resist (she even said NO!!!).  And all the freaking conspiracy theories about Tim (yes he's not gods best child but he never raped or molsted anyone - but he cheated on Tani) is ridiculous and typical some of you losers here.  Stop writing nonsens and lies.

Lilith and Taylor is just as guilty of sexual molesting/harassment as Miron is! END OF FUCKING STORY

You must suffer from some loss of vision or incipient Alzheimers.,  I went to my video recording of the crucial five minutes in Tani's room, and that's why there's a time-stamp transcript of what happened..  CC won't allow me to post image captures of Tani taking her own panties off both in her bedroom, and in the living room earlier in the evening.