B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

What happened between Lilith and Tani?

Anyway, I'm usually the one who defends the guys in this forum and pointing out different standards, but what Miron did just doesn't work. I don't know if there are any legal consequences for him, but no one wants to watch a rape here. 

A quick synopsis.  Kimberly, Lilith, Taylor, and Tani were partying in the living room.  The partying became more exhibitionist.  As part of one game, Tani pulled her panties down.  kimberly then groped Tani's pussy.  Tani then rubbed her own fingers in her pussy, put her wet fingers first into her own mouth, then into Taylor's mouth.  Tani was the only who got nude.

Tani and Lilith then went to Tani's room.   They were sitting on the bed when Taylor came running up to Tani's room, apparently believing that Tim was in B-4.   (Tim would stalk Tani, and at a previous girls party in B-4, he came over to B-4 uninvited, took Tani up to her room, and then wouldn't leave when Tani asked for him to leave.  He left only after Tani asked Taylor to get onto the bed and begin lesbian play with a guest girl who was also sleeping in Tani's bed.   As Tim left, he made a suggestive motion with his arm and hand to Taylor about what Taylor should do to the guest girl.)

Lilith, followed by Taylor and Tani, quickly set out in search of Tim.   As they were leaving Tani's room, Tani three or four times, said "No way." "No way"  "No way" in English.   Lilith searched the stairs to the fitness room where Kristy was giving dance lessons to Rani. IIRC.  Tim was not there.  The three of them went back up the stairs and on the landing where the girls hang their clothes to dry, and where Holly kept her suitcases. The three of them fell to the floor largely out of cam view.  Their screams, cries, and laughs could be heard though, on the cam in Tani's room.  They were there for several minutes.

They then went to Tani's room, and fell on the bed.  Lilith pulled Tani's pants off.  Tani pulled her own panties off, spread her legs wide, and thrust her pelvis up off the bed.  Taylor then undressed and began dining at the Y.  As Taylor was eating Tani's pussy, Lilith played with Tani's breasts.  This went on for no more than 2-3 minutes before Tim came bursting through the door.  He had entered B-4 through the kitchen door.  He grabbed Tani and took her back with him to B-7, blaming Lilith for what happened.

Tim had again been stalking Tani, using his phone to watch.  Tani then didn't sleep in B-4, but in Tim's room, where Tim protected her from the likes of the lesbians Taylor and Lilith.

--------------

In this instance, replay was available for ten days, and an opportunity for subscribers to review what happened, and record the video.  This all happened in Radi's old room, where the cameras and lights provide the best view of the bed of any bedroom in RLC.

I should also add that Tani, before she got her own room, slept with Lilith in Lilith's bed for two weeks.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

So for you, what Lilith did to Tani is tolerable? and it's me the fucking joke because I explain to you that you have no excuse for having liked an event similar to a rape while you take offense when a guy is the culprit
Lilith and Miron are guilty in both cases but yet the consequences are not the same from the point of view of the reactions of subscribers and especially of rlc

as I say, double standards, when it's Miron it's rape, when it's Lilith it's just a "show"

Yet this "show" seems to have left quite a mark on Tani, she left to isolate herself at B7 with her boyfriend because she no longer felt safe at B4 and especially after this event, Lilith and Tani no longer speak to each other

I don't mind being the bad guy when I know the cause is right

you keep beating this without acknowledging  in this case Lilith was passed out and when awakened on a few occassions swiped his hand from her crotch area  this went on for what? 2 hours .  

in the other case Tani started her own provacative undressing and playing with her pussy and put her fingers  into the mouth of another of the Taylor or Lilith  She was awake and in a girlie wild cat playful moment 

so when she was in her bedroom and said NO WAY she could run away    AREYOU GETTING THIS YET ??? 

Lillith gave Miron a Party Kiss or Hug  very normal,  not a gateway to molest her while sleeping 

so in the Are You Kidding Me department the consequence are grandly different and as thy should be . 

drop this white knight of defending guys, double standards  bullshit  We are all adult and intelligent enough here to know what is the difference in these 2 cases 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Where do you see that I endorse what Miron is doing, I only point out your hypocrisy of taking offense at this while you were clapping with both hands at the event with Tani when there was much more invisible consequence.

Yes Lilith was not alone because there was Taylor but I excuse Taylor more easily because she does not speak the same language as Tani and Lilith, and especially she goes into action because it is Lilith who gives her the go while Tani is already complaining, that's why I put the two events in parallel because in both cases there is a victim of abuse whatever you think

And stop saying bigger than you, even if I did not see with Anya, I remember in both cases that Miron was very close to the two girls at both parties, knowing that he drank as much as the girls, it is very likely that he interprets the signs in the wrong way, But that doesn't make him a potential rapist who would go into any room either.

A molester  he is old enough to know better of what he was doing    no Excuses for any of them   A Molester 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you keep beating this without acknowledging  in this case Lilith was passed out and when awakened on a few occassions swiped his hand from her crotch area  this went on for what? 2 hours .  

in the other case Tani started her own provacative undressing and playing with her pussy and put her fingers  into the mouth of another of the Taylor or Lilith  She was awake and in a girlie wild cat playful moment 

so when she was in her bedroom and said NO WAY she could run away    AREYOU GETTING THIS YET ??? 

Lillith gave Miron a Party Kiss or Hug  very normal,  not a gateway to molest her while sleeping 

so in the Are You Kidding Me department the consequence are grandly different and as thy should be . 

drop this white knight of defending guys, double standards  bullshit  We are all adult and intelligent enough here to know what is the difference in these 2 cases 

I agree with you for the most part.

But what's important to me is that just because Miron is an asshole, it doesn't mean that all guys are suddenly bad. So if here again someone makes a guy bad for no reason, then I hope that this good guy will continue to be defended here. 

42 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

So if I follow your reasoning, because Tani was having fun with the other two girls and she was in party mood, then she deserved to be raped and held by Lilith against her will so she couldn't defend herself or leave the room. And for your understanding, she tried to put her panties back on and said no more than once, ARE YOU GETTING THIS YET? 

But Lilith and Miron was also in party mood and kissing each other before she felt asleep on the couch, so in your reasoning , shouldn't she be raped, even in her sleep?

I'm asking the question because I would really like to understand your fucking stupid way of thinking 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So if I follow your reasoning, because Tani was having fun with the other two girls and she was in party mood, then she deserved to be raped and held by Lilith against her will so she couldn't defend herself or leave the room. And for your understanding, she tried to put her panties back on and said no more than once, ARE YOU GETTING THIS YET? 

But Lilith and Miron was also in party mood and kissing each other before she felt asleep on the couch, so in your reasoning , shouldn't she be raped, even in her sleep?

I'm asking the question because I would really like to understand your fucking stupid way of thinking 😁

DO i HAVE TO REPLY ... TALK ABOUT FUCKING STUPID 

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE 'types' THAT NEEDS TO RIGHT ? TO BE HEARD??  

OK YOU ARE RIGHT AND HEARD  YAY 

NOW FUCK OFF AND CRAWL BACK INTO THAT HOLE YOU HAVE BEEN IN WHERE WE HAVEN'T HEARD YOUR NONSENSE EVEYTIME YOU SPEAK 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Quand à dire qu'il n'y a jamais eu de pressions de TIM, je ne sais pas comment tu appelles cela de surveiller une nana sur un portable toute la journée et débarquer en urgence sur uen scene qui ne lui plaisait pas .

C'est le """   preux chevalier blanc qui est venu sauver la proie en détresse """

C'est à ce moment là que TOUT a changé !  Lors de la soirée Taylor/Tani/ Lilith, Tani commençait à apprécier lorsque TIM EST ARRIVÉ, on a vu SA RÉACTION et à partir de ce moment, TIM s'est IMPOSÉ et Tani n'a plus jamais été la même ... Et l'autre différence entre cette soirée et celle de Miron/Lilith , c'est que Tani était CONSCIENTE alors que Lilith était tellement saoule qu'elle dormait et que Miron a PROFITÉ d'elle , sachant probablement qu'elle n'aurait PAS voulu !!  

• Like 2