B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Plenty of nude, and certainly topless beaches in Barcelona (topless allowed, and often practiced, on all of them), often with pretty girls. So he should have seen naked (and certainly topless) women in person already. Unless he has some beach phobia or something.

Especially Barcelona (but also many other Spanish and European places, especially beaches & lakes) is not the US (that is still more puritan in culture and mentality; whether in a conservative or progressive 'politically correct' guise: the tendency to puritanism they have in common). I think women can only be publicly topless there on parts of Miami Beach, and NY Central Park (and maybe a very few other spots?) if I'm not mistaken? And even then might not be willing because of (fear of) being either judged 'improper', too feminist for one side, not feminist enough for the other, or even harassed/stared at if they do.

I was assuming you are from the US (or place with similar views on public nudity), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't spoken about Miron's behavior towards Lilith yet, as for me the most important thing is how Lilith feels & thinks about what happened, and I don't know that. We simply don't have her opinion, at least for now.

As she's not in the project at the moment, knowing her opinion is hard for us as we couldn't see her reaction afterwards (whether she remembered or was told). I think it is better to refrain from either condemning or defending Miron if we don't have Lilith's opinion. And her opinion is the only opinion that should matter in this case. Even if she has no or vague recollection, she probably saw & heard what happened later.

Miron leaving could have been planned beforehand, or he got thrown out after the incident with Lilith and she didn't like what happened.

Or... because of the loud public outcry here? And this also can be interpreted two ways: would he perhaps have been 'left off the hook' without the uproar? Or was he kicked out, RLC seeing no other way, because of that uproar, maybe even without Lilith actually blaming him or wanting him punished, but 'condemned by the mob'? 

It baffles me that neither 'side' of this debate acknowledged or wondered about Lilith's feelings in all this? While actually it should be all that matters to form an opinion? Even though her opinion is not known or knowable by us at the moment... An unknown factor that seems emotionally untenable for a lot of people here, so they jump to conclusions either for or against Miron. In both cases unfounded...

Hey sir Valiant ?  "for me the most important thing is how Lilith feels & thinks about what happened, and I don't know that. We simply don't have her opinion, at least for now."  ,

The most important thing is the molesting !!!!!!!!!!!! on an seriously impaired to unconscious woman ...

Her opinion whether it comes from others who were not there and therefore hyperbole and hearsay is moot to the fact! that this pig of a man Molested her  and should be punished far beyond a removal from his apt and sickenly appears 2 days later back into B4 

for the record you Euro libertarians who  think you have some superiority over sexuality and lifestyle .. Get off your narrow minded, cable TV view education of what Nth America is like ..

People and their character and values are the same worldwide on our nude beaches and nude resorts as anyones... 

Europe has , plenty of Religion and Racism to make USA blush   

so do yourself a favor and drop your naïve  media filled opinions and therefore not from your experience and truth 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Oh, bitte hör auf mit diesem Geschwätz und weiter und weiter....   

Wenn es nichts zu sehen gibt, dann nichts zu sagen

RLC is Dyeing Lassen Sie das einfach RIP  

" Höflichkeit ist eine Zier, doch weiter kommt man ohne ihr ". !  Ein Sprichwort ! 

38 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Oh just please Stop this babbling on and on and on....   

If there is nothing to see then nothing to say

RLC is Dyeing   Just let this RIP  

RLC  is dying ? 😂🤣😂🤣😅🤣🤣 Then if you want that it “ stays alive “ and watch your wonderful ass , tits and pussy ladies , you could contribute even 1/10 of how you are contributing here at the forum asking when the free cameras aren’t working for you … then maybe RLC could manage to survive one more day ☺️ …. RLC is dying 😂🤣😂😂😂🤣 ???? That’s why in nearly one year , they expanded in 2 more countries , they established Prague as their 2nd big hub and they OPENED 8 new apartments and a villa in 4 different countries … Ohh , wait .. RLC is dying because the girls don’t masturbate , they don’t run up and down naked and because the girls don’t make lesbian things or have orgies while enjoying a bit more alcohol … 😂🤣 … on a side note , Elettra is a whore because she fucks whatever she moves but if it was Serafima or Britney , they would be the top “ Barcelona villas “ bunnies … And when dally life people appear that their outside appearance isn’t likeable and because they “ ARE INVITED “ anytime and they have the absolute freedom to use the facilities of both villas like their own place  , they  are called and characterized fat , morons , disgusting and idiots or whatever … 

I honestly wish you luck to find a job as you recently posted  and maybe then you can contribute than asking for videos or begging for free cams … there’s TONS AND TONS of free ass , tits and pussy at the net that I don’t understand why you so tensed trying to watch daily life people who have decided and chose  to live in front of cameras .. 

Well , let’s see when RLC seizes operations because “ is dying “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

" Courtesy is an ornament, but you can get further without it ". ! A saying !

thank you for this fine philosophical effort .. . unfortunately  it is just too deep for me to interpret right now   cool response all the same

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Plenty of nude, and certainly topless beaches in Barcelona (topless allowed, and often practiced, on all of them), often with pretty girls. So he should have seen naked (and certainly topless) women in person already. Unless he has some beach phobia or something.

Especially Barcelona (but also many other Spanish and European places, especially beaches & lakes) is not the US (that is still more puritan in culture and mentality; whether in a conservative or progressive 'politically correct' guise: the tendency to puritanism they have in common). I think women can only be publicly topless there on parts of Miami Beach, and NY Central Park (and maybe a very few other spots?) if I'm not mistaken? And even then might not be willing because of (fear of) being either judged 'improper', too feminist for one side, not feminist enough for the other, or even harassed/stared at if they do.

I was assuming you are from the US (or place with similar views on public nudity), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't spoken about Miron's behavior towards Lilith yet, as for me the most important thing is how Lilith feels & thinks about what happened, and I don't know that. We simply don't have her opinion, at least for now.

As she's not in the project at the moment, knowing her opinion is hard for us as we couldn't see her reaction afterwards (whether she remembered or was told). I think it is better to refrain from either condemning or defending Miron if we don't have Lilith's opinion. And her opinion is the only opinion that should matter in this case. Even if she has no or vague recollection, she probably saw & heard what happened later.

Miron leaving could have been planned beforehand, or he got thrown out after the incident with Lilith and she didn't like what happened.

Or... because of the loud public outcry here? And this also can be interpreted two ways: would he perhaps have been 'left off the hook' without the uproar? Or was he kicked out, RLC seeing no other way, because of that uproar, maybe even without Lilith actually blaming him or wanting him punished, but 'condemned by the mob'? 

It baffles me that neither 'side' of this debate acknowledged or wondered about Lilith's feelings in all this? While actually it should be all that matters to form an opinion? Even though her opinion is not known or knowable by us at the moment... An unknown factor that seems emotionally untenable for a lot of people here, so they jump to conclusions either for or against Miron. In both cases unfounded...

Maybe in person, but probably not within "smelling" distance. LOL

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I brought this exact thing up. When someone has been sexually assaulted, the victims name is never released at least in North America. But here the victims names was continually shouted out for days…this brought a ton of attention to her that she did not ask for. No one knows her thoughts here. She will likely not ever be brought back by RLC. 

"this brought a ton of attention to her that she did not ask for."  Seriously!  She got drunk to the point of being passed out on a Webcam channel.  That's unless you think Moron drugged her.....Let's start that speculative story.

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I brought this exact thing up. When someone has been sexually assaulted, the victims name is never released at least in North America. But here the victims names was continually shouted out for days…this brought a ton of attention to her that she did not ask for. No one knows her thoughts here. She will likely not ever be brought back by RLC. 

with rlc's track record, she will definitely be back, guaranteed    

1 hour ago, Maxrambo414 said:

I can't imagine something like that being good for RLC!

apparently it is, just look at the outcries for miron.  there must be a lot of people on this forum that applaud such sick actions.  as for lilith not knowing, she knew exactly what was going on, hence the trying to move his hand away according to some forum members.