B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

2 hours ago, Frunobulax said:

Same here. She was always smiling, had a great attitude & was sexy as hell.

24 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I have to agree with you there.. she is quite funny at most of the time..

Over to RLC to bring Alex back into an apartment. 

• Upvote 1

For the Bogdan fans who claim he has never done anything inappropriate on camera...please answer why he paid a photographer to shoot a photo session of a woman (Annabelle) in his Russian apartment while Nelly was out of town and her husband (Efim) was away? Please explain why Bogdan sent the photographer away early and picked up the camera himself to start shooting more risque photos? Why did he ply her with alcohol? Please explain why Bodgan opened up a second bottle for Efim when arrived, waited until he was shit faced later that night, then took Annabelle to that little balcony until just before dawn?  Explain why Efim awoke and went looking for them and came back moments later crying like a baby?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

56 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

IMO -She was fucking boring. Just a bunch of repetitive motion. Nothing exciting or erotic about that.

Your opinion reflects to many others as well  …☺️😇

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

For the Bogdan fans who claim he has never done anything inappropriate on camera...please answer why he paid a photographer to shoot a photo session of a woman (Annabelle) in his Russian apartment while Nelly was out of town and her husband (Efim) was away? Please explain why Bogdan sent the photographer away early and picked up the camera himself to start shooting more risque photos? Why did he ply her with alcohol? Please explain why Bodgan opened up a second bottle for Efim when arrived, waited until he was shit faced later that night, then took Annabelle to that little balcony until just before dawn?  Explain why Efim awoke and went looking for them and came back moments later crying like a baby?

There are virtually endless possibilities of what may or may not have happened there. Nevertheless, nothing has been done on camera. BTW, Considering how much space Bodgan gave Nelly (e.g. with Martina), I really think Bodgan is way too reserved. Imagine that Bodgan really had something with Anabelle on camera. That would certainly have been fun to watch. 😁

Anyway, what is really unfortunate is that RLC no longer has residents of the quality of Anabelle and Efim. Currently, everything is mediocre at best and predominantly boring couples.  It would be interesting to have some apartments again, where something exciting happen, at least occasionally. There are just way too many old couples and not even the few young people are any fun. It's Friday evening and literally in every apartment people are either away or watching TV. Even at Elli and Vencel place, the only apartment with a real guest, they watch TV. 

Then there are so many do nothings in GOV. Far too many repeaters that are so clearly too old. Also that there are never any real parties there is really disappointing. Where are the party people who really have fun there and not just putting on some silly show events for the cameras. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There are virtually endless possibilities of what may or may not have happened there. Nevertheless, nothing has been done on camera. BTW, Considering how much space Bodgan gave Nelly (e.g. with Martina), I really think Bodgan is way too reserved. Imagine that Bodgan really had something with Anabelle on camera. That would certainly have been fun to watch. 😁

Anyway, what is really unfortunate is that RLC no longer has residents of the quality of Anabelle and Efim. Currently, everything is mediocre at best and predominantly boring couples.  It would be interesting to have some apartments again, where something exciting happen, at least occasionally. There are just way too many old couples and not even the few young people are any fun. It's Friday evening and literally in every apartment people are either away or watching TV. Even at Elli and Vencel place, the only apartment with a real guest, they watch TV. 

Then there are so many do nothings in GOV. Far too many repeaters that are so clearly too old. Also that there are never any real parties there is really disappointing. Where are the party people who really have fun there and not just putting on some silly show events for the cameras. 

Watching TV on a Friday night...How ridiculous...😏

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Watching TV on a Friday night...How ridiculous...😏

Quite normal, I'm aware of that. However, what is missing is that occasionally something more happens. Where are the guests, where are the parties. There are 14 couple apartments and there is nothing going on in any of them. Also GOV, so many girls, but hardly anything really happens there, and when it does, it often seems artificial and not realitic. 

I really think the RLC do miss young party people. Anabelle and Efim were such a place where things kept happening. Most of the other apartments were more active as well, or at least occasionally had so more guests. In general, too little is happening, considering how many apartments there are now. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Quite normal, I'm aware of that. However, what is missing is that occasionally something more happens. Where are the guests, where are the parties. There are 14 couple apartments and there is nothing going on in any of them. Also GOV, so many girls, but hardly anything really happens there, and when it does, it often seems artificial and not realitic. 

I really think the RLC do miss young party people. Anabelle and Efim were such a place where things kept happening. Most of the other apartments were more active as well, or at least occasionally had so more guests. In general, too little is happening, considering how many apartments there are now. 

I'm just pissing around Dino...😁. It's just that me and Mrs Naga are watching TV on a Friday night...

Parties are really the only events that interest me on RLC these days. I'm not sure Annabelle and Efim would be my first choice though...🙄

7 hours ago, philo said:

record player GIF

• Upvote 5