Where were you during the Kennedy Assassination?

itsme

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if I undergo hynosis I can remember it. I only remember the aftermath. We did not have TV's in our school.

I have researched the issue by date and time (I was in 2nd grade) and all I can remember of Kennedy is that he was the first presidential celebrity of the modern era; he took his boat out against orders and got it destroyed during the war; his daddy was a rich bootlegger; he blew the Bay of Pigs event; he traded missiles in Turkey for missiles in Cuba (that was a big event); he was a fervent anti-Communist (the last Democrat to believe that Marxism is a worthless ideology); the first avowed Catholic (so Catholics worshiped him and were required to love him); he entrenched the US further into Vietnam against the advice of Eisenhower; he wasn't around long enough to do much damage; his successor LBJ damaged the culture and liberty of Americans. Plus, he had a cute wife and was he ill much of the time he ruled.

The coverage of his funeral processions was endless and appeared on my family's back-and-white Hoffman TV instead of everything else. For days.

Still, JFK's presidency was not a horribly bad presidency, especially when one has considered the damage and cultural changes created by later presidents. He would certainly be kicked out of the Democrat Party today because he believed, like Reagan, that pulling taxes out of the private-sector economy harms it and therefore the government and therefore the nation.

I can tell you in detail what I was doing when the Watts riots occurred, when John Lennon was shot, when humans landed on the moon, and when the towers fell down, however.

Maybe if I undergo hynosis I can remember it. I only remember the aftermath. We did not have TV's in our school.

I have researched the issue by date and time (I was in 2nd grade) and all I can remember of Kennedy is that he was the first presidential celebrity of the modern era; he took his boat out against orders and got it destroyed during the war; his daddy was a rich bootlegger; he blew the Bay of Pigs event; he traded missiles in Turkey for missiles in Cuba (that was a big event); he was a fervent anti-Communist (the last Democrat to believe that Marxism is a worthless ideology); the first avowed Catholic (so Catholics worshiped him and were required to love him); he entrenched the US further into Vietnam against the advice of Eisenhower; he wasn't around long enough to do much damage; his successor LBJ damaged the culture and liberty of Americans. Plus, he had a cute wife and was he ill much of the time he ruled.

The coverage of his funeral processions was endless and appeared on my family's back-and-white Hoffman TV instead of everything else. For days.

Still, JFK's presidency was not a horribly bad presidency, especially when one has considered the damage and cultural changes created by later presidents. He would certainly be kicked out of the Democrat Party today because he believed, like Reagan, that pulling taxes out of the private-sector economy harms it and therefore the government and therefore the nation.

I can tell you in detail what I was doing when the Watts riots occurred, when John Lennon was shot, when humans landed on the moon, and when the towers fell down, however.

John F. Kennedy was the last true President of the United States.Until the Globalists are removed from power,they may never have another real President.

Yes. That's better. Now we need either a man who has a couple of balls or a grizzly bear of a woman who will kill anyone who threatens her cubs.

Reagan and Thatcher are missing. There's a vacuum there. Let's get it filled in November 2014. Or else there will be world war. Again.

Squirrels know such things.

Yep, the likes of Reagan and Thatcher just aren't there anymore, unless you count Putin. With him, it's not about right of wrong, it's about winning and that's what we need.

The world war has already started, I think anyway. It's never too late, Churchill came in after it had started but still managed to get things fixed. 

I'm developing plans to make a war that ends all future wars.

Maybe I can "crowd-source" the beast and retire on the income: that's what world leaders do when they go broke, isn't it?

The selling point is that it will be a war that ends all future wars but does not lead to enslavement.

I'm still working to figure out how to write that code into the program...

• 4 weeks later...