Where were you during the Kennedy Assassination?

itsme

I'm a little late to this thread, but here's my story:

I was in Jr. High...living in Japan.  Back in those days, global communications...especially television...wasn't like it is today.  But we did get current information about that event, even though it was the next day by our time zone.  I was in school when the word came on the radio.

Politics, Presidents...that sort of thing wasn't even on my radar.  I was thinking about the wrestling match and the band concert I had coming up.  Oh...and Carol, that cutie, was on my mind a lot in those days.  But I did understand the seriousness of a Presidential assassination.  I guess I knew it wasn't a good thing.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Jr. High...living in Japan.  Back in those days, global communications...especially television...wasn't like it is today.  But we did get current information about that event, even though it was the next day by our time zone.  I was in school when the word came on the radio.

Politics, Presidents...that sort of thing wasn't even on my radar.  I was thinking about the wrestling match and the band concert I had coming up.  Oh...and Carol, that cutie, was on my mind a lot in those days.  But I did understand the seriousness of a Presidential assassination.  I guess I knew it wasn't a good thing.

I was around when Kennedy got assassinated but can't remember what I was doing that day.My memory fails me. It goes along with old age. It has been many years since a Presidential Assassination took place, now just wondering since we have to put up with Obama for 2 more years, there should be one sick SOB that can put Obama out of his misery. Most Americans won't miss him.

I was around when Kennedy got assassinated but can't remember what I was doing that day.My memory fails me. It goes along with old age. It has been many years since a Presidential Assassination took place, now just wondering since we have to put up with Obama for 2 more years, there should be one sick SOB that can put Obama out of his misery. Most Americans won't miss him.

Assassination is not the answer.