Where were you during the Kennedy Assassination?

itsme

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was twelve years old sitting by the window at school.  It was a very dark stormy sky that day, when all of the sudden the assistant principal interrupted the class and wheeled in this television, and it was this telecast with Walter Cronkite that we then watched, as both her and the teacher were starting to cry.

I am a strong conservative, and have been so since I was eighteen.  However, I always like John Kennedy.

However, I do not like and never have liked either of his two brothers though.  Quite the contrary!

That was then in Detroit.  I now live in Dallas, and have been there at that sight where he was killed.  I even stood for a while at the grassy knoll.   

speaking of september 11th...there was something on the news about 11 big jet liners missing from Libia(i think it was)... kinda makes you think.i don't want to start anything but this is September.the planes didn't go missing for nothing...just saying.

Obama better duck.

Head for the Pentagon. If there's rogue jets flying around, safest place on the planet, nothing can hit that building.

To answer the original question: I was teaching at the time and was not much older than most of my students. I was a few minutes late for class and found out very early about the shooting of the President.

When the final announcement came, there was total shock among the students. One young lady approached  me and said. "My God, Lyndon Johnson is now President." It was a stunning moment.

As far as conspiracies are concerned, there were none. The President was killed by a crazy, pathetic little man who yearned to be someone. In his twisted mind, he altered history.

Turn on your television. The madness is still with us.

I was only 3 months old so I have no memory of this.

9/11 I do remember were I was I was driving back to town from a call I was on.

Anyone remember  al-Baghdadi another terrorist released by Obama 2009? This guy makes Osama bin laden look like a second rate terrorist he has far more money and resources to make 9/11 small in comparison.

All they would have to do is fly those missing planes into the oil fields of Saudi Arabia or Kuwait and its lights out for the US.

I was still at primary school and the family were just about to sit down for an evening meal together, in London at the time. Not really sure I understood the significance of the event at the time. I have read a fair bit about it since and sure most of the conspiracy theories are just that, but open minded about there being more to it than we have been told. Too many unanswered questions and understanding a little bit more about ballistics, do have some reservations.