The fatass friend of Alina

I knew it was just a matter of time before the harpoons were manned.

Squirrel is now out of this thread. Nobody here can show respect for another human individual: everyone here pees on her and dumps their loads on Ruslan.

I guess there's a little of 4chan in every forum.  :(

Couldn't agree more Squirrel!  Respect,  what a concept!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly baiting a response is not your strong point but I will bite. As an advert for looking at a site that obviously prides itself on giving you the chance to look at naked women, Well this just does not really advertise what I would imagine 90% of hot blooded males would find attractive. It just sucks. Dyson as a whole does not have the same volume of 'suckyness' as this..

I am not a bully. Personally I do not care at all either be it good or bad about this person. I like to laugh though and I regularly laugh at others expense.

Do not like it?  Tough luck! I do not intend to change my nature or personality or nature because someone on the internet was 'butthurt' over what I consider funny.

Good day Sir.

Honestly baiting a response is not your strong point but I will bite. As an advert for looking at a site that obviously prides itself on giving you the chance to look at naked women, Well this just does not really advertise what I would imagine 90% of hot blooded males would find attractive. It just sucks. Dyson as a whole does not have the same volume of 'suckyness' as this..

I am not a bully. Personally I do not care at all either be it good or bad about this person. I like to laugh though and I regularly laugh at others expense.

Do not like it?  Tough luck! I do not intend to change my nature or personality or nature because someone on the internet was 'butthurt' over what I consider funny.

Good day Sir.

But if someone laughed on your expense it would probably not be as funny huh? And don´t bother saying that you wouldn´t care..

This kind of attitude is what makes the world what it is today.. A puddle of primordial crap and you sir, are the guy who keeps stirring..

Don´t bother to answer this as I wont see it..

Everybody stop making fun of rdobby's ridiculous avatar. He probably can't help it. Studies have shown that having a ridiculous avatar is directly related to genetics, metabolism and over-consumption of spam from the /b cafeteria.

So everybody stop laughing at him.

Act as though you have some compassion for our new member; he might be able to become a replacement for Nick...  ;D

Good day Sir.

But if someone laughed on your expense it would probably not be as funny huh? And don´t bother saying that you wouldn´t care..

This kind of attitude is what makes the world what it is today.. A puddle of primordial crap and you sir, are the guy who keeps stirring..

Don´t bother to answer this as I wont see it..

PROVERBS 1:26

New International Version

"I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you--"

Taken out of context but it sounds fun.

Nope I am not religious either.

OK. Fine. Let's have fun. I, too, can quote from scripture:

ONION-PEELINGS

The Universe is the Practical Joke of the General

at the Expense of the Particular, quoth FRATER

PERDURABO, and laughed.

But those disciples nearest to him wept, seeing the

Universal Sorrow.

Those next to them laughed, seeing the Universal

Joke.

Below these certain disciples wept.

Then certain laughed.

Others next wept.

Others next laughed.

Next others wept.

Next others laughed.

Last came those that wept because they could not

see the Joke, and those that laughed lest they

should be thought not to see the Joke, and thought

it safe to act like FRATER PERDURABO.

But though FRATER PERDURABO laughed

openly, He also at the same time wept secretly;

and in Himself He neither laughed nor wept.

Nor did He mean what He said.

(10 points for the first CC member to recognize the source of this holy scripture, and a chance to win a Rolls-Royce for every year you attended high school and a Japanese submarine for every thread you've derailed on CamCaps! Enter today!  ;D)

Very good job, sir.

Link not necessarily related:

For those who are too young to know that is a mushroom cloud.  Not the kind of mushroom you should take.

If you see one been over and kiss your ass good bye. It was years later that I learned duck and cover would not work.  Also playing god save the queen will not help you, me or anyone.

Now that I've totally fucked-up this otherwise useless thread, let us make it an educational experience since none of the RLC girls are walking around naked right now.

I remember when phones and radios were huge. I never imagined they'd get small and that I could carry one around all day wherever I went. And an atom bomb weighed tons and required an extremely large aircraft to deliver.

Another old idea, now vintage: What's in you suitcase?

Will this thread ever die? I'ts filled with a bunch of emotional bitches that get their feelings hurt too easily,it's like the concept of a forum gets lost on some people here, this is not the place to come to be a troll and to abuse one another constantly over dumb shit,It's like some guys on here don't like it when others don't think like they do, I'm so f@#king tired of the constant bullying just to get likes or to get the approval of the older members on here,This website would be boring as fuck if all of us had the exact same opinions on everything,there are going to be differences of opinions on here,If you see something that someone writes that you don't like then just ignore it or counter it with your own opinion without trying to attack the other person constantly,We are all grown people but some of you act like little 12 yo girls throwing a hissy fit. If anybody doesn't like it when a person calls that girl fat or chubby blame the author of this thread because he started it so obviously there are going to be people on here talking about her about how fat she is,Just by looking at the title alone should have stopped anyone who didn't like the idea of her being called fat to click on this thread which actually keeps it alive with the constant back and forth. I never attack anyone on here unless they come at me first because I live in a world were I hear people talk a lot of things that I don't agree with but I don't get all high and mighty and dog that person out for no reason, You just look just as small minded and stupid for doing that,Anyway for all the supporters of Alina's friend who love her start your own thread to show your support to counteract what this one did then maybe you'll see all the people who think like you do.

CC PLEASE END THIS THREAD NOW THANK YOU!!!