The fatass friend of Alina

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides she likes to play with herself on the sofa from time to time, no 5, 20 minute thing either :-)

She'll carry on masturbating for 2 hours sometimes. She just has difficulty getting comfortable enough to get herself off. She'll get close then she'll stop for a minute and start again.

All this talk and no video, I wanna see chubby flicking that fat bean lol I think this is like the second or third time that she did that and nobody cared to record,I wanna see those chubby fingers going to town on her fat kitty. ;D :D 8)

Maybe she has a problem getting on knowing that someone is watching her.  As been posted before she does it under the covers and also does not sleep nude.  I for one wish she did not do it under the covers and I wish she would sleep nude.

Damn I just clicked on this apartment right when big fatty boom boom let go of a massive fart that shook the camera,and my laptop and made a picture fall off my wall lmaoo!! weeww that fat ass is a weapon of mass distruction lmaoo!! ;D ;D

Damn I just clicked on this apartment right when big fatty boom boom let go of a massive fart that shook the camera my laptop and made a picture fall off my wall lmaoo!! weeww that fat ass is a weapon of mass distruction lmaoo!! ;D ;D

Awesome, wish I'd seen it. Sounds like it was nearly as big as your brain fart.

Damn I just clicked on this apartment right when big fatty boom boom let go of a massive fart that shook the camera my laptop and made a picture fall off my wall lmaoo!! weeww that fat ass is a weapon of mass distruction lmaoo!! ;D ;D

Awesome, wish I'd seen it. Sounds like it was nearly as big as your brain fart.

untitled.jpg

jjs is correct, of course. Why are you constantly making fun of this girl? It's clear that you are not the brightest bulbs on the tree,  but even young, insensitive, illiterate goons must have some shred of decency. LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE. She probably has a psychologically-induced weight problem which she has not been able to conquer and about which she is painfully aware. Have a little understanding. She's a good person. She's a good friend to Alina. She's kind to the cat. She helps out when she's visiting. I like her. And when she finally loses weight, she'll be great looking and your immature tunes will change. Try to grow up at least a little.