The fatass friend of Alina

Nice job, movado.

I agree. Kinda sorta, because translate.google.com doesn't understand your word "f@#king," so I might have missed something.

But yeah. Just fucking kill this goddamn thread. RLC people are here; they observe; they see our posts; they do what they can, and most of them deserve more respect that we idiots in the peanut gallery could ever merit.

Besides, the thread is all F@#ed up now, anyway. I kinda chewed up the radiator hose on this one. Sorry 'bout that...erh...ahm, no, the thread can die now and I'm not sorry about it or the radiator hose.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job, movado.

I agree. Kinda sorta, because translate.google.com doesn't understand your word "f@#king," so I might have missed something.

But yeah. Just fucking kill this goddamn thread. RLC people are here; they observe; they see our posts; they do what they can, and most of them deserve more respect that we idiots in the peanut gallery could ever merit.

Besides, the thread is all F@#ed up now, anyway. I kinda chewed up the radiator hose on this one. Sorry 'bout that...erh...ahm, no, the thread can die now and I'm not sorry about it or the radiator hose.

Just like a radiator hose this thread got a little bit too overheated lol I like thick girls not fat girls lmaoo!! http://de.xhamster.com/photos/view/3052119-50676239.html#imgTop

• 2 weeks later...

Alina's friend may be fat, but damn, take a close look at her face. If I'm going to say anything about her body, it's going to be that I could gaze at her face all day, she's beautiful. Look past the weight issue guys. I just wish I could understand a damn thing anyone says. (heads to piratebay to find rosetta stone....)

Finally...someone making my point for me. You are absolutely correct. And not only does she have a beautiful face, she seems to be a soft, caring and kind person. Watch what happens to the illiterate morons on here when she finally overcomes what I think is a psychological issue with her weight. If she lost 40 or so pounds they'd be drooling all over themselves. Right now they're just drooling. But thanks for the insight. Very kind of you also.

• 3 weeks later...