The fatass friend of Alina

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She could be a beautiful girl if she could lose all that fat. Her face is extremely pretty. She needs a diet plan that helps her lose weight.

I would suggest the 5+2 diet. Two days fasting will sort her out. Plus it will make her healthier and I'm sure she will be happier. She seems like a sweet girl. What a pity she has no self discipline!

She could be a beautiful girl if she could lose all that fat. Her face is extremely pretty. She needs a diet plan that helps her lose weight.

I would suggest the 5+2 diet. Two days fasting will sort her out. Plus it will make her healthier and I'm sure she will be happier. She seems like a sweet girl. What a pity she has no self discipline!

I'm going to both agree and disagree with vantheman. I've addressed this issue before, but now let me be more specific. I don't think this girl's problems would be solved by a diet. Two days fasting will NOT sort her out. She has deep-seated psychological problems probably revolving around self-image and acceptance. She knows she's fat. But a kind of self-loathing prevents her from facing the problem head on and doing anything about it. She would love to be "like the other girls". It's sad to watch her try and fit in when there is a group there. The other girls put on makeup with such second nature and ease. With her, it's a tough ritual.

Solution? She probably needs to have an accepting male care for her for who she is. Part of her love for him in return would be to re-shape herself to please HIM, not herself. Like most of life, LOVE is the great motivator and the ultimate answer. I hope it happens for her. In the meantime, we should just appreciate her for the nice person that she is, forget the wisecracks and leave her the hell alone.

Don't make me come over there. [end of sermon.]