B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so Tani and Azi and new boy leaving so far 

earlier someone said Fior was there ??? so a natural taxi gut if it's him    hope they take a taxi because he looked like he was drinking  ( but ?? who knows what) 

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just another drunk fest BS night that has become typical for B-5 with Tantalizing Terresa and the most insecure Father Timur!!! The W's get it but T'ss and matter how much Terrific Tereza desires her fantasies to come true she will never she them fulfilled because she is being held back Timur !!!  Better half I think not !!!! selfish I think so !!! Timor sucks ass if you ask my opinion !!! He has become nothing more than a jealous drunk !!!

So … let me review .. whenever you are meeting with friends , everytime , anytime , your initial thought is to end up in a bedroom or in a living room or in the bathroom in a super maxi threesome / foursome / orgy , no matter of wives , girlfriends , best friends involved …

Another drunk fest … when you visit friends or they visit you , you give them bottles of water and juices and soft drinks and there you have the funny nights or the initiation to orgies .. 

If this is the life that people should have , that these people would be meeting in order to satisfy your fantasies , why don’t you tune in to chaturbate or whatever live show page to watch ? Oh well , what am I searching here ? Life for you is an endless sex performance and we are deep in fucking anyone , anywhere .. No friendships , no relationships , no gatherings .. just sex and sex and sex ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

So … let me review .. whenever you are meeting with friends , everytime , anytime , your initial thought is to end up in a bedroom or in a living room or in the bathroom in a super maxi threesome / foursome / orgy , no matter of wives , girlfriends , best friends involved …

Another drunk fest … when you visit friends or they visit you , you give them bottles of water and juices and soft drinks and there you have the funny nights or the initiation to orgies .. 

If this is the life that people should have , that these people would be meeting in order to satisfy your fantasies , why don’t you tune in to chaturbate or whatever live show page to watch ? Oh well , what am I searching here ? Life for you is an endless sex performance and we are deep in fucking anyone , anywhere .. No friendships , no relationships , no gatherings .. just sex and sex and sex ..

People don't pay to see @Thestarider and his friends do anything, so as usual, your rainbows and sunshine shill argument is mute.

• Upvote 1