Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Bonjour ddhm ,

Je ne pense pas qu'il y aura une évolution positive ,simplement parce-que Paul ne joue pas le jeux ,et je dirais que cela va continué  a se dégrader

L'appartement a encore de nombreux adeptes en raison des années de gloire passées où Leora a "grandi" toute une génération 😂🤣 Mais pour le moment.  c'est un appartement qui offre le zéro total sauf bien sûr pour les célibataires «affamés» qui aiment regarder Leora marcher à moitié nue ou poser nue pour les caméras .. si c'est ce à quoi on s'attend, alors, que puis-je dire?  Je pense qu'après tant d'années à l'écran, les attentes de la majorité des téléspectateurs seraient plus importantes .. mais il semble que les gens se portent bien en regardant une fille de 32 ans "essayer" d'attirer les téléspectateurs avec un tour après l'autre jour après jour  .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Everyday this apartment gets more and more uninterested/boring  to watch ,I wonder what it offers , what are the expectations for any of the paying viewed . I currently believe that the only real interest is for the hardcore fans to see “ what’s next “ .. but even this , what can anyone expect ? It will be just one more masturbation , one more blowjob and swallowing and some sex at times ..Or am I wrong and other things are expected ? There’s absolutely ZERO other things happening in this apartment .. if this is a reason that in this way the business owners expect to attract new viewers , then , this is the successful way I guess ..

I believe that this apartment now exists so as it serves RLC to maintain and keep a very big subscribers basis who “ grew up “ and kept on subscribing because of Leora .. but in my humble opinion , in the year 2023 , with 12 years experience as a site , I don’t think that this apartment and the way that it is working is ideal for attracting new potential subscribers .. 

Of course , the numbers are only  visual by the RLC executives and they know better .. But if anyone here believes that in current RLC this is the way that an apartment should be presented and attract viewers , then , for sure all reasonable people we are missing something here .. 

I think the reason for your observations is that the novelty has worn out for Leora herself.

She was breathless and excited showing herself in the beginning after discovering she enjoyed exhibitionism. It showed on her face as she excitedly pushed the envelope. 

Fast forward to It 2023, she is now a woman than has done everything normally done in private so often in front of so many people it no longer gives her the same kick it used to. How could it?

The adventurous and new has become normal and like drugs even increased dosage loses its bang.

In the NFL when a running back, however great they were loses a step they get cut. RLC has no such policy. If each apartment competed for viewers that would change, but then it really wouldn't be 'real life'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

I think the reason for your observations is that the novelty has worn out for Leora herself.

She was breathless and excited showing herself in the beginning after discovering she enjoyed exhibitionism. It showed on her face as she excitedly pushed the envelope. 

Fast forward to It 2023, she is now a woman than has done everything normally done in private so often in front of so many people it no longer gives her the same kick it used to. How could it?

The adventurous and new has become normal and like drugs even increased dosage loses its bang.

In the NFL when a running back, however great they were loses a step they get cut. RLC has no such policy. If each apartment competed for viewers that would change, but then it really wouldn't be 'real life'.

The thing is that this apartment can be excited and interesting to watch if these two people start behaving like normal people of the majority of the rest of the planet or to limit it , like 9/10 people in their resident city , Prague .

The place will become alive again if they allow some parts of their outside life to be shown on cameras . I am challenging everyone to say to me that they aren’t curious to see outsiders entering this place , interactions with other people to take also notice of another side of these two individuals . This place and the way that this couple lives , it is a repeated “ kick “ to our common sense .. 2023 , two people without friends , rules - if they have 2-3 friends outside - that nobody enters this place , an apartment that EVERY SINGLE DAY it is the same routine again and again and again ..

I admire you that you still want to watch one more masturbation , one more blowjob , one more “ milk drinking “ , but what is it different or what is it going to be different ? Even sex for these two is an “ obligation “ either for the relationship or the cameras or/ and both .. there’s no new things in sex like dirty talking , passion , there are no new things in apartment’s couple behavior .. when they sat next to the other and they joked , had fun and tease and - again speaking sexually - end it in a super exciting sex interaction ? When Leora wore a pair of attracting and seducing lingerie so as to invite the love of her life to give her a pounding like the ones she fantasizes when she takes her bath looking on her mobile ? When did she prepare a nice romantic diner while Paul was out to welcome him home ? When was it that he appeared with a bouquet of flowers to leave it next to her bedside ? When was it to buy her a sexy pair of lingerie so she can wear and make him crazy to give her a Paul treatment according to what he likes from her ? WHEN IT WAS THE LAST TIME WE SAW SOMETHING TO BREAK THE MONOTONY AND ROUTINE OF THIS PLACE ? 

In my humble opinion , the boredom and indifference that this place slowly becomes it is the fact that here at the forum , THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER DISCUSSIONS apart from anything sexual between the two . The viewers / audience habe stop analyzing / speculating about the life of this couple , the only repeated talks are when , where , how , Leora masturbated / sucked dick / got fucked and that’s it .. it is the only discussions here at the forum .. I think this shows the dynamic of this place in general . I am not the owner of RLC or running questionnaires to understand what the audience wants to watch but if this place represents the idea of the RLC executives of what RLC is and what does it mean the “ private life of other people spreading peace and love “ , then I honestly believe that the fans and viewers of this apartment have really put down the expectations and what / why they pay their subscription for .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

today maybe it's going to be fuck night with lots of love and creamy milk 

Paul blocks her completely, he also sleeps alone more and more often, I think Leora still has everything to be at the top but she is in a prison called Paul

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Anode said:

Bonjour ddhm ,

Je ne pense pas qu'il y aura une évolution positive ,simplement parce-que Paul ne joue pas le jeux ,et je dirais que cela va continué  a se dégrader

Pulo can write a novel titled "A Real Life Story About Leora's Real Life Voyeur/Exhibitionist Experience On Realllifecam.com". Might be a tough boring read so I will wait for the movie or the mini series only featuring the juicy sexy bits.

Now, imagine if @jimbo4 was able to condense all of his vast collection of Leora videos into about 20 to 30 hours total of only the good moments of teases/nudity/sex - that would be quite the keepsake and worth at least $100 to $200 for the copies (financially compensated for his hard work).  All of jimbo's videos must be 200 to 500 hours or more in overall length which is a time killer for me. Yes, Leora is great watching but slow times and repetition does kill the mood of waiting for the best screen captures. Sure, moving the cursor fast forward helps. Having Leora in person would be the ultimate experience but just a fantasy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I think Leora had the impression that having Paul in Prague with her would increase her sex performances and maintain the momentum of maintaining and gaining fan support. Don't think having Paul has benefited her but actually has lowered her appeal. Perhaps Leora still has a lot of juice left in her game but not sure how to she can work around having Paul there. Free apartment and cash money is still her carrot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

today maybe it's going to be fuck night with lots of love and creamy milk 

Repetition only. Leora needs her A-hole penetrated with a real cock, drilled and pounded as she screams with ecstasy and then filled with overflowing white milk. If she then licks any white milk off Paul's dick that slide out of her butthole it would drive her fans crazy with their own creamy milk explosions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1