Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Pulo can write a novel titled "A Real Life Story About Leora's Real Life Voyeur/Exhibitionist Experience On Realllifecam.com". Might be a tough boring read so I will wait for the movie or the mini series only featuring the juicy sexy bits.

Now, imagine if @jimbo4 was able to condense all of his vast collection of Leora videos into about 20 to 30 hours total of only the good moments of teases/nudity/sex - that would be quite the keepsake and worth at least $100 to $200 for the copies (financially compensated for his hard work).  All of jimbo's videos must be 200 to 500 hours or more in overall length which is a time killer for me. Yes, Leora is great watching but slow times and repetition does kill the mood of waiting for the best screen captures. Sure, moving the cursor fast forward helps. Having Leora in person would be the ultimate experience but just a fantasy.

Let me throw out this idea. 

Leora, if you see this, how about a 'Fan with Leora time' format held on say a weekly program. Call it "Time with Leora".  Leora could sit at the kitchen table and speak directly to us (in English with that sexy Russian accent) and tell us about Prague her current life, etc.  It would mean Leora taking almost all RLC viewership during the talks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Je pense que Leora avait l'impression qu'avoir Paul à Prague avec elle augmenterait ses performances sexuelles et maintiendrait l'élan de maintenir et d'obtenir le soutien des fans. Ne pensez pas que le fait d'avoir Paul lui a été bénéfique, mais a en fait diminué son attrait. Peut-être que Leora a encore beaucoup de jus dans son jeu, mais elle ne sait pas comment elle peut contourner la présence de Paul. Un appartement gratuit et de l'argent liquide sont toujours sa carotte.

elle peu faire beaucoup de chose derrière son dos de paul car il  est toujours en train de dormir 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Repetition only. Leora needs her A-hole penetrated with a real cock, drilled and pounded as she screams with ecstasy and then filled with overflowing white milk. If she then licks any white milk off Paul's dick that slide out of her butthole it would drive her fans crazy with their own creamy milk explosions.

59vn.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RAME said:

elle peu faire beaucoup de chose derrière son dos de paul car il  est toujours en train de dormir 

True. Paul does sleep a lot while Leora is always horny and loves being an exhibitionist for her fans. She needs to re-invent her performances somehow.

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

True. Paul does sleep a lot while Leora is always horny and loves being an exhibitionist for her fans. She needs to re-invent her performances somehow.

Yes but does she wants to? It looks to me that she is loosing interest for RLC and does not have time for her fans. Even her bating sessions are now boring, no more sensuality, teasing, looking at the cams with her mischevious grin,,, the passion has gone with the arrival of the stunned one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Yes but does she wants to? It looks to me that she is loosing interest for RLC and does not have time for her fans. Even her bating sessions are now boring, no more sensuality, teasing, looking at the cams with her mischevious grin,,, the passion has gone with the arrival of the stunned one.

"the stunned one" - so funny and appropriate. We just have to wait and see what happens - stays as is, depart RLC or Leora ups her game even with numbnuts around. Leora does have a habit of doing/trying different things in a very slow pace which can be painful to observe since quick improvements are what we want.

26 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Let me throw out this idea. 

Leora, if you see this, how about a 'Fan with Leora time' format held on say a weekly program. Call it "Time with Leora".  Leora could sit at the kitchen table and speak directly to us (in English with that sexy Russian accent) and tell us about Prague her current life, etc.  It would mean Leora taking almost all RLC viewership during the talks.

2 girls did and within 4-5 days they got the notification to stop , the current tenant Kimberly and the stunning looks Radislava .. They were both communicating with the audience in English , they loved it but RLC put a BIIIIIIIIIIG STOP in this .. and personally , i don’t think Leora would like this , here she doesn’t like to have people on cameras and have a chat , in the past she would go outside to make all of her private talks ( miraculously all of those phone calls since Paul arrived magically I repeat disappeared ) … Leora must change her way of how she sees and behaves to the normal world out there before she find ways to interact .. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

"the stunned one" - so funny and appropriate. We just have to wait and see what happens - stays as is, depart RLC or Leora ups her game even with numbnuts around. Leora does have a habit of doing/trying different things in a very slow pace which can be painful to observe since quick improvements are what we want.

Agreed, those are the 3 options. 

Stay as is: we loose and she eventually loses herself as viewers are losing interest (except for the 3 stooges)

Depart RLC: her/their behaviours kinda indicate that this is what they could be preparing for, if so, thank you for the past performances and good luck. Just don,t take forever to make the move.

Ups her game: That is what we all want, even the 3 stooges even if they would not admit it.

We all know that she is pretty much the bread and butter for RLC, if/when she leaves, lets hope that RLC will be proactive and try to find a potential replacement that could bring us something similar to what Leora provided. In the end, we are the ones paying their salaries and benefits and we should get our money's worth back. 

You are also right that she does have the habit of surprising us but we don't usually have to wait that long. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

2 girls did and within 4-5 days they got the notification to stop , the current tenant Kimberly and the stunning looks Radislava .. They were both communicating with the audience in English , they loved it but RLC put a BIIIIIIIIIIG STOP in this .. and personally , i don’t think Leora would like this , here she doesn’t like to have people on cameras and have a chat

1. I think  RLC is missing the mark. Why not even encourage it?

2. Yeah, odd gal. She does so many intimate things knowing she being watched but doesn't honestly care about the people supporting her life style.

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

2 girls did and within 4-5 days they got the notification to stop , the current tenant Kimberly and the stunning looks Radislava .. They were both communicating with the audience in English , they loved it but RLC put a BIIIIIIIIIIG STOP in this .. and personally , i don’t think Leora would like this , here she doesn’t like to have people on cameras and have a chat , in the past she would go outside to make all of her private talks ( miraculously all of those phone calls since Paul arrived magically I repeat disappeared ) … Leora must change her way of how she sees and behaves to the normal world out there before she find ways to interact .. 

You mean the stunning plastic lools 😁

How do you know they were told to stop? Or did you pull that one out of your ass again??

bonjour à tout et à toutes ;

Je ne pense pas que Leora est envie de quitter RLC ,mais comme la dit Xarvaz ;Paul la bride sur tout jusqu'aux communications téléphonique qu'il écoute en performance,regarde son portable ,dans le bain ,quand elle est sur son lit  (voila ou ont en est arrivée,il lui pourri la vie )et voila comment je vois les choses .

Avec le temps Paul va devenir plus envahissant et plus autoritaire , et Leora ne l’acceptera absolument pas les querelles seront de plus en plus fréquentes et finiront par se séparer, et qui c'est auront nouveau colocataires une nouvelle colocatrice

• Like 1