B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

Zara and Dana should take the tv from the masterbedroom to their room, no one uses it anyways, then they dont have to worry about disturbing the other girls in the livingroom when they want to watch a movie or something.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Zara and Dana should take the tv from the masterbedroom to their room, no one uses it anyways, then they dont have to worry about disturbing the other girls in the livingroom when they want to watch a movie or something.

But on the other hand, they should socialize more. Especially Dana who keeps Zara isolated from the others.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

But on the other hand, they should socialize more. Especially Dana who keeps Zara isolated from the others.

I dont think she keeps her isolated from the others, but you're right this way they will socialize more.

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she keeps her isolated from the others, but you're right this way they will socialize more.

I think she does because last year Zara was the main one of them two who started opening and socializing, with the help of Loraine mainly, and started with the karaoke thing. And we can see that she gets along well with the others, but then Dana always keeps her and pulls her everywhere and to the room.

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

The way i see it , it is a UNIQUE and GOLD opportunity to have one of the rarest Boy Boy Girl threesomes in the history of RLC .. A bit of wine ( or not 😏 ) and with the right approach by the guys , I have no doubt that Alsu will surrender to both of the guys of B7 … even now , Grisha shows problems of erection , a matter of study as it is rather rare seeing such situations with guys who appear in the villas for these girls .. let’s see what’s more going to be , at least the return of Alsu made the villa alive after a really boring period ..

Yup, maybe having a "hard" Ant will turn Grisha on enough that he can hold a woody.  Ant better keep his backside against the wall.  🤣

18 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

he's gay and gay guys have trouble with erections when it comes to women.  put grisha with anthony and i'm willing to bet the erection would be no problem.

You and I are on the same page....but I think you're serious....

• Haha 1