B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

27 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

Someone could please tell me the Britney's job, if ever? I see her going out wearing sexy dress (or in a bag), but i don't know if is for job or for meeting a boy friend.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome Marco. First couple of post and already answering yourself. 🤣

58 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

Someone could please tell me the Britney's job, if ever? I see her going out wearing sexy dress (or in a bag), but i don't know if is for job or for meeting a boy friend.

Thanks in advance!

That is the million dollar question. Today she went out in her gym outfit and in the bag was her other long boots. Not sure what this means.

24 minutes ago, yadevol said:

That is the million dollar question. Today she went out in her gym outfit and in the bag was her other long boots. Not sure what this means.

It means she went out in her gym outfit and in the bag was her other long boots.  🤣

• Haha 2

Not shure what alsu is doing around them. Britney and Aziza started warming up with music and beer. They went to the balcony and Alsu stayed alone in the kitchen, then after they came back down with the music she tried to lower it or stop it, and then she went to the living room alone

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Not shure what alsu is doing around them. Britney and Aziza started warming up with music and beer. They went to the balcony and Alsu stayed alone in the kitchen, then after they came back down with the music she tried to lower it or stop it, and then she went to the living room alone

And now it looks like she will run a bath up there with Grisha who has just arrived

• Sad 1