B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

Very weird, seems like they decided "let's fuck" after some foreplay (nothing wrong with that), he goes to the toilet, and then from when he gets out he doesn't stop touching himself ... this looks like a lack of desire to me 🤕 

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was the same the first time they fucked .. lots of jerking to keep hard in a way .. rumors have it that he is into men also , maybe he’s bisexual and Alsu provides for whatever camera things ?? At least we have a story to follow and talk about , other than this it is just waiting endlessly for the unexpected from all others .. as was said , only Alsu and Tani are the ones who can provide a bit different than the boredom masturbations ..

A story to follow? 🤣

46 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

A story to follow? 🤣

We can see if Alsu will bring one of her many dates she has outside in the villa and if Grisha will be like Anthony , attempting with another one .. a story to follow since IT IS FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPENING . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can see if Alsu will bring one of her many dates she has outside in the villa and if Grisha will be like Anthony , attempting with another one .. a story to follow since IT IS FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPENING . 

Probably Alsu will take another vacation soon.

And I don't think that she's whiling to bring guys over. If she wanted she already had done it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

I've never seen Tani leave the house as early as today!

I am suspecting a moodiness has come on her ... as per my observations post the other day...  becoming pensive and withdrawn ?? 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Grisha is the most pathetic lover I've EVER seen in RLC!!! So I really hope he doesn't try with anyone else....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Grisha is the most pathetic lover I've EVER seen in RLC!!! So I really hope he doesn't try with anyone else....

I agree that even Maksim or Paul look like Rocco Siffedi in comparison  to him 😂 … And in my humble opinion , Alsu is a woman who likes to get satisfied but she’s not at the same sex level’s pleasure like Tani for example , so , she likes what she gets ( or it might be a fake satisfaction ) … the fact is that at least Grisha and Alsu are offering something so as to chat and analyze ..

• Upvote 1