B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

She actually has that kind of style a bit

i'm simply going off the very first time she visited b4, what she did in the living room and with no hesitation just blurts out stripper to me.  i could be wrong but that's how it sounds to me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The way i see it , it is a UNIQUE and GOLD opportunity to have one of the rarest Boy Boy Girl threesomes in the history of RLC .. A bit of wine ( or not 😏 ) and with the right approach by the guys , I have no doubt that Alsu will surrender to both of the guys of B7 … even now , Grisha shows problems of erection , a matter of study as it is rather rare seeing such situations with guys who appear in the villas for these girls .. let’s see what’s more going to be , at least the return of Alsu made the villa alive after a really boring period ..

he's gay and gay guys have trouble with erections when it comes to women.  put grisha with anthony and i'm willing to bet the erection would be no problem.

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

he's gay and gay guys have trouble with erections when it comes to women.  put grisha with anthony and i'm willing to bet the erection would be no problem.

I wonder how you know all those details when you have mo subscription .. plus you disguise the product , you like nothing as you want everyone to pack , yet , here you appear day in and day out to express thoughts of something you don’t watch .. I am impressed .. as an old friend here would say , LMAO 😂

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wonder how you know all those details when you have mo subscription .. plus you disguise the product , you like nothing as you want everyone to pack , yet , here you appear day in and day out to express thoughts of something you don’t watch .. I am impressed .. as an old friend here would say , LMAO 😂

i've seen the guy when certain cameras are free and if you can't tell that he's gay while watching him everyday and i could easily tell by watching him the few times i have, then you must also be gay and if that is so, then enjoy your gayness!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

She went out at midday and came back about 8 pm. Strange hours for s stripper. Where I live the strip clubs don't open before 9 pm

Where you live married man doesn't use working hours to go to strip club. 🤣

I don't think she's a stripper tho.

2 minutes ago, yadevol said:

She went out at midday and came back about 8 pm. Strange hours for s stripper. Where I live the strip clubs don't open before 9 pm

and i bet bars don't stay open past 2am either.  what's your point, this is barcelona we are talking about here.  i live within 10 miles of at least 15 strip clubs for which many of them are open for brunch.