B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

56 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Couple trimming the  bushes along the terrace fence

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just to make it clear, they are gardeners.

Shit, I imagined something completely different

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slow said:

You think? 

Frankly I do not think so. While Also and Zhanna have been spotted taking something and the fact that Also can be so energetic in some situations may be a straight consequence, here I do not see why Az should make use of any drug.

Do you have any evidence or similar?

no, other than her looking like she does a lot of drugs.  one time on a free cam in the kitchen she looked totally out of it, other than that i have nothing.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She's the first to wake up early in the morning and goes to bed around 22, which is a normal time to go to bed, but yeah she goes to bed "early" because she takes drugs. 🤣

i think you're on to something

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The forum member  you try to initiate a dialogue with ,  will ALWAYS  speak negative about any of the tenants , for him they are all prostitutes , drug dealers and have Mafia connections . Just to take it a bit easy with him and his comments or not be surprised of what it is posted by him … Magically , he knows ALL about the tenants , like Aziza now that “ she must do a lot of drugs “ 😂

sorry there ddhm, i don't know anything about the tenants like you and others claim to know.  i'm just posting statements and comments to encourage some sort of dialog other than tani bating, zara dancing, etc etc.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Tani bating

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She is becoming more comfortable and experienced with her toy.  She prefers to stimulate her clit and pussy lips.  Penetration, even with her fingers, not so much.  Tim would not eat her pussy, so their sex was more about pleasuring him, than her.  On the other hand, deep penetration is a feature of Tereza's bates.

It would be well worth the price of a subscription to watch Aleksandra or Radi join Tani in that bed.  Radi doing Tweety in that very bed was like watching a flower-bud blossoming into bloom.

48 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sorry there ddhm, i don't know anything about the tenants like you and others claim to know.  i'm just posting statements and comments to encourage some sort of dialog other than tani bating, zara dancing, etc etc.

How can you post when you have no idea when you don’t watch ? Please , give the forum a break … It’s funny always that people like you only post and stare negativity , it is impossible that everything is bad , that’s what it is funny with you and some others here … What makes it even worse is that people like you are inhabiting the forum at certain times when you CLEARLY state that it is all bad .. why do you post the negativity ? Why do you state things that degrade these people ? What have they done to you ? Why so much hate to people that you haven’t ( like ALL here ) haven’t sat next to them to say a “ hello “ at least and then MAYBE ..maybe all of your accusations have a reasonable idea behind … but no , it must be all a negativity for you. 

• Haha 2