B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

no sir, i'm 41 and i'm not harley!

Cracks me up that after all this time they still think you are HFB...lol.  What's even more funny is their conviction re various dreamt up theories and fantasies they have on the participants and the stuff they do out side of RLC. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Cracks me up that after all this time they still think you are HFB...lol.  What's even more funny is their conviction re various dreamt up theories and fantasies they have on the participants and the stuff they do out side of RLC. 

i don't get this forum at all

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't get this forum at all

Never trust anything you see or hear on RLC, or anything you hear on CC. That's the way the game works. It makes it all a challenging game.

RLC is all fake and it's filmed in the same studio at Area 54 that the "moon landing" was filmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Never trust anything you see or hear on RLC, or anything you hear on CC. That's the way the game works. It makes it all a challenging game.

RLC is all fake and it's filmed in the same studio at Area 54 that the "moon landing" was filmed.

i'll take that advice!

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I repeat it again, but I miss the 2017-2019 years when we had girls having fun, multi girls sharing the tub and interacting with each others ... I guess we'll never see that again , unless they make change ! 

oddly I think this group has potential they lack a leader( Meghan )  .... but attractive, sexy lingerie, fit, good mix of slut, drunks and kinky ... could they do more?  always yes  and arguable in what people here expect 

but seem sociable, hang out ok, participate in parties , comfortable nudity ( now that guys are not just dropping in as was the case a month plus ago.) 

so lets be positive ?? hopeful spring will , summer will get these girls going  (already nude sunbathing together  )  

best mix in B4 in a while is my opinion 

change,  as you say could be disastrous and time consuming ...this group is coming together  and are sexy young girls with an amazing selection of TITTIES