B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Question for everybody : Does someone know WHY Lara has been hired ? 

That's how RLC started 10-11 years ago, with very ordinary people, who did nothing special. Many here have called for that time and asked for an end to all the "shows". Now RLC has complied with this 🙂 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Noldus said:

That's how RLC started 10-11 years ago, with very ordinary people, who did nothing special. Many here have called for that time and asked for an end to all the "shows". Now RLC has complied with this 🙂 

What kind of shows were this in the past? 
Personally I don’t like the residents playing with the cameras, when they look straight in the cam it feels as if they look straight through my soul!

I personally like it the way it is, some people just don’t masturbate or have sex often, that is reality.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Noldus said:

...and are suffering the concequences of trying to go back. 

12 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

What kind of shows were this in the past? 
Personally I don’t like the residents playing with the cameras, when they look straight in the cam it feels as if they look straight through my soul!

I personally like it the way it is, some people just don’t masturbate or have sex often, that is reality.

Complete garbage...and not sustainable. 

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You can find for your self. Just see when it was posted and convert your local time to Barcelona's time zone. Most of the things that happens there and is commented about you can easily find on replay thumbs

it would just be easier if people that make comments also attached a timestamp.  not all of us can spend the amount of time on rlc like some of you do.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

The acts were so repetitive and there was so little chemistry between them that sometimes I thought he had to pay for it, he came there to do his thing no more or less and maybe she wants it that way

i've seen them have sex twice now and it really sucks for the viewer.  the guy goes out of his way to make sure you can't see anything.  i'll be glad when allot of these girls time is up and they leave.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

it would just be easier if people that make comments also attached a timestamp.  not all of us can spend the amount of time on rlc like some of you do.

The time stamp is the time of the post. Unless is something that happened for a few minutes or seconds isn't that hard to find on replay.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Sad to see that this is probably Lavi's last weekend. The good thing is that we saw very much from her. Her job was well done in the project. I hope that she will return in one or two years.

that is a good thing, you should be happy she's leaving!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

that is a good thing, you should be happy she's leaving!

I'm sad on my personal level because she's one of the few that were doing something. I'm happy for her and happy that she fulfilled her task in the project. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The time stamp is the time of the post. Unless is something that happened for a few minutes or seconds isn't that hard to find on replay.

i know i can find if if i wanted to bad enough.  you are missing my whole point.  anything that is a bate or any kind of sex, it would be helpful for those of us that work if a timestamp was given.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i know i can find if if i wanted to bad enough.  you are missing my whole point.  anything that is a bate or any kind of sex, it would be helpful for those of us that work if a timestamp was given.

The users that post those time stamps are usually called RLC moderators or shills so I guess that made them stop doing that so frequently.