B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

3 minutes ago, peking said:

yep, she seems much happier now

which should make us happy, lol(of course this line is not as important as the first)

Let’s hope that the villa girls will watch the big success -  since it is now nearly 15 hours - that the girls and the guys have by simply enjoying a crazy fun / drinking / teasing night and will become more active with events now that the summer is nearly beginning .. otherwise , the memories of Daniela , Diane , Olya , Holly , Megan , Taylor ( to name a few ) will be coming in the mind  very often .. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is almost like a B5 kind of party. 

Very very true and wanted to actually mention earlier but i thought that it wasn’t needed 😁 but apart from the few hours of sleep of the “ main protagonists “ , it has this aura 😉… AND FOR SURE , it is more more more naughty with Kimberly being in a completely fantastic level , this is how I always have in my mind that these people who are there for “ job/holidays / fun “ should be behaving ( not always but every now and then that’s what I am expecting to watch and like to watch ) 

• Haha 1

Music , dancing and drinking at this time as later the police can be a danger , this is why we get this now 😂🤣 Or they want to have the night easy for the 2 girls who are the B1 tenants 😜

Sera and Yana might be mad that the party is still going on, maybe they tough that this was only be during the night and by the morning everyone would leave. The good thing is that this party could have happened also in B4 or even in B2. 

Serafima looks completely that she doesn’t belong there .. of course her party times are serious / mature VIP fancy places and times .. too peasant for these things 😁😆

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sera and Yana might be mad that the party is still going on, maybe they tough that this was only be during the night and by the morning everyone would leave. The good thing is that this party could have happened also in B4 or even in B2. 

It is a beginning .. but I don’t think that Kimberly “ feels “ both villas like this place , however , the facilities of the villas to make a party are way so many more .. 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a beginning .. but I don’t think that Kimberly “ feels “ both villas like this place , however , the facilities of the villas to make a party are way so many more .. 

Kimberly drinks and then has NO inhibitions...

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Kimberly drinks and then has NO inhibitions...

I am a complete fun of people who want to have fun and enjoy their lives ( always of course within limits , getting all the time drunk is a turn off .. ) , but the way I see the Barcelona girls , come on , they get the biggest and craziest chance to spend time in a city that so many people want to “ taste “ and experience , they get the chance to make so many things and earn money , this is the spirit for me .. quiet frankly , this is how I have been spending also my time on the island during the summer between my 20 to 40s 😂🤣 .. even now at almost 46 , I AM ALWAYS IN for such moments … this is the life of being single , live , taste , experience , we only live once .. and whenever the chance appears , seize the moment .. Always respecting and being under certain limits so as not to make mistakes or hurt others ..

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am a complete fun of people who want to have fun and enjoy their lives ( always of course within limits , getting all the time drunk is a turn off .. ) , but the way I see the Barcelona girls , come on , they get the biggest and craziest chance to spend time in a city that so many people want to “ taste “ and experience , they get the chance to make so many things and earn money , this is the spirit for me .. quiet frankly , this is how I have been spending also my time on the island during the summer between my 20 to 40s 😂🤣 .. even now at almost 46 , I AM ALWAYS IN for such moments … this is the life of being single , live , taste , experience , we only live once .. and whenever the chance appears , seize the moment .. Always respecting and being under certain limits so as not to make mistakes or hurt others ..

Kimberly is an obnoxious drunk. If she drinks she will get drunk. When she gets drunk I notice she grabs people and pulls them to her. Then she crashes.