B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

Just now, wooders78 said:

nor is zhanna and alsu but that doesnt stop u moaning

You just can't compare how long Alsu and Zhanna were off cam, specially Zhanna, with Kimb. You just can't. She never took vacations and AFAIK she never took near or more than 24hs off cam. 

The girls going out in “ waves “ 😂 .. the “ big boss “ is absent , the gambling today is if Alsu and Zhanna return or they will decide to sleep at the Zhanna’s apartment in Barcelona .. 

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

close it down, close it down, close this boring apartment down!

I subscribe for Leora, but am quickly becoming saturated after 10 yeas of watching the same person.

I find Venera and Lion very refreshing. Two nice loving near normal (outside normal for living under a cam to the world) people. They live a normal life, apparently have jobs (GASP! WORK?) They have really neat friends that visit and interact and have fun without being weird.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0126 Yana and Kimberly back

I Anthony wants his balls  empty all he needs to so is give Kimberly 3 double screw drivers with extra orange juice. She'll take her clothes off for him. Fuck foreplay, she's a drunk fuck. No condom, fuck her and leave. Easy-squeezie

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

close it down, close it down, close this boring apartment down!

stop visiting until they do so we don't  dont have to listen to your daily, constant whining  its simple   

your pattern is absolutely everywhere   even HFB wasn't such a bitch !!!!

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I subscribe for Leora, but am quickly becoming saturated after 10 yeas of watching the same person.

I find Venera and Lion very refreshing. Two nice loving near normal (outside normal for living under a cam to the world) people. They live a normal life, apparently have jobs (GASP! WORK?) They have really neat friends that visit and interact and have fun without being weird.

i subscribed to watch under maintenance intermissions.  and when i get tire of it telling me this apartment (cough, cough) is under maintenance, then i watch venera or elli.  i am going to do my best not to watch b4 and b7 any more simply because of what bogdan did and what rlc did by deleting the evidence.  i'm sure there is no one on this forum that watches rlc who gives a crap about bogdan shagging some other female other than his wife, hell they would applaud that.  rlc has really gotten to me over this whole bogdan/nelly/aziza gate!

oh well, i'm off to bed as 4:30 am comes very quickly!

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

stop visiting until they do so we don't  dont have to listen to your daily, constant whining  its simple   

your pattern is absolutely everywhere   even HFB wasn't such a bitch !!!!

i'll stop whining and complaining when they (rlc) gets their shit together, other than that you can put me silent or whatever that is you people do on this forum.