B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i'll stop whining and complaining when they (rlc) gets their shit together, other than that you can put me silent or whatever that is you people do on this forum.

ok Harley wanna be  welcome to the Ignore team of #^&*($%

13 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I subscribe for Leora, but am quickly becoming saturated after 10 yeas of watching the same person.

I find Venera and Lion very refreshing. Two nice loving near normal (outside normal for living under a cam to the world) people. They live a normal life, apparently have jobs (GASP! WORK?) They have really neat friends that visit and interact and have fun without being weird.

Ditto!!!

My disappointment with Venera is the REALLY annoying lighting!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobbysox said:

Ditto!!!

My disappointment with Venera is the REALLY annoying lighting!!

Yup.  She isn't 'beautiful' per se but she is very attractive and certainly feminine. Nice body, GREAT legs, sexy dancer and she swallows!

What I like is that she, unlike Leora doesn't need to go commando 24/7 or sit/lay bottomless with her legs apart aimed at a camera.  She has too much class.

The more a gal is clothed the more exciting when she removes them. After a while nudity is a 'so what' desensitized deal instead of a treat.

Leora are you reading this advice?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yup.  She isn't 'beautiful' per se but she is very attractive and certainly feminine. Nice body, GREAT legs, sexy dancer and she swallows!

What I like is that she, unlike Leora doesn't need to go commando 24/7 or sit/lay bottomless with her legs apart aimed at a camera.  She has too much class.

The more a gal is clothed the more exciting when she removes them. After a while nudity is a 'so what' desensitized deal instead of a treat.

Leora are you reading this advise?

That's because Venera is a normal woman living a normal life. Only a few moments in a day you could say that she is doing a show for us and is very hard to say if she's really doing or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That's because Venera is a normal woman living a normal life. Only a few moments in a day you could say that she is doing a show for us and is very hard to say if she's really doing or not.

Yup.  I think seeing a normally modest 'normal' woman disrobe and then do what she does is a hellovalot more sexy than say living in a nudist colony.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has an attitude that gives a "pouting belly"
But I'm still waiting to see her period...

When she was in front of the bathroom mirror she gave me the impression that her belly was quite round for being fat...but maybe i'm wrong and maybe she just gained a few kilos. 😄

• Like 1