B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that she also mimics it badly. At least Leora masturbates for real. There's nothing wrong with "imitating" someone, but at least do it well and convincingly.

Leora masturbates for real ?, is that a joke ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wölfchen said:

They can't really party, it's more like a children's birthday party with plenty of alcohol!

Maybe this is the intention and it's a farewell party for those two boys, I can still dream .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

At least when I get bored with RLC (which is very often now-a-days), I can go back to my archives and reflect on the good ole days. Today I watched the year 2019. That was a good year for RLC. Doing so, however, was not a good motivator for renewing my RLC subscription. To see how much the RLC platform has been degraded since the Russian apartments were lost is an understatement. Just take Nelly and Bodgan as an example. Nelly has had two memorable moments since Russia. One was with Martina and the other was with the young guy who fingered her at the party and with whom she did a nude swim with a private moment in the corner of the pool. In 2019, there was just much more to watch overall...with sex happening everywhere and with almost everyone. However, It didn't always include nudity or intercourse. Some of Nelly's hottest moments that occurred in Russia were with her plump, middle aged, red haired friend. They never got naked and never fucked on camera. But when they were together, Nelly could not keep her hands off or her tits and ass (she look like the average barista at the local coffee shop who had a nice set of tits and never wore a bra). There make-out sessions, fully dressed (the redhead did take her pants off once to give Nelly better access to her ass) were almost as intense as we saw with Martina. The point of this is that there was much more to see than is the case in 2023. Maybe it's not just the loss of the Russian apartments that is to account for this decline. Perhaps there is a decline in the vision of the people who run this enterprise.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

At least when I get bored with RLC (which is very often now-a-days), I can go back to my archives and reflect on the good ole days. Today I watched the year 2019. That was a good year for RLC. Doing so, however, was not a good motivator for renewing my RLC subscription. To see how much the RLC platform has been degraded since the Russian apartments were lost is an understatement. Just take Nelly and Bodgan as an example. Nelly has had two memorable moments since Russia. One was with Martina and the other was with the young guy who fingered her at the party and with whom she did a nude swim with a private moment in the corner of the pool. In 2019, there was just much more to watch overall...with sex happening everywhere and with almost everyone. However, It didn't always include nudity or intercourse. Some of Nelly's hottest moments that occurred in Russia were with her plump, middle aged, red haired friend. They never got naked and never fucked on camera. But when they were together, Nelly could not keep her hands off or her tits and ass (she look like the average barista at the local coffee shop who had a nice set of tits and never wore a bra). There make-out sessions, fully dressed (the redhead did take her pants off once to give Nelly better access to her ass) were almost as intense as we saw with Martina. The point of this is that there was much more to see than is the case in 2023. Maybe it's not just the loss of the Russian apartments that is to account for this decline. Perhaps there is a decline in the vision of the people who run this enterprise.  

The decline has nothing to do with the loss of the Russian apartments.  The invasion of Ukraine by Russia perhaps... because these participants can stay forever.

• Upvote 1

I don't watch RLC parties that were organized by Bogdan anymore. I have learned (after many hours of wasted time) that Bodgan's role is to keep everything "G" or "PG rated". If he does not find a way to start a game or darts or volley ball, he will create something that will attract attention but for sure will not involve anything sexual. What a waste when the results is to dampen the natural instincts of young health people to have fun. The women are more reserved in their behavior whenever he is around, and a dress code seems to have been imposed that rolls back the clock to what Bodgan must remember from his childhood. Martina used to be the only person to break that code when she used to be invited to the party. She would swim topless or naked...whatever she felt at the moment. See if anyone does that today.

someone thinks of throwing money to improve B7 but it's money thrown away. It's a poorly made apartment, with a complicated structure and very badly positioned cams. To continue partying in B7, where not even Kimberly participates, means killing B4

A while back I asked why Kimberly spends so much time away from home at B-1. Some responses suggested that her friends were based there. However, i see a much different Kimberly at B-1 that I see here. First, her attire is VERY different. At B-1 she feels free to be naked a lot. Here, only occasionally and when covered with a towel, which is, of course, attributed to the presence of men. There was a debate on this forum many years ago about the negative effects of bringing men in residence with women. We are seeing the results of that decision in a degradation of this one viewers overall enjoyment with the platform. Obviously RLC decided to make everything co-ed and their logic was based upon a rationale that still escapes me. There have always been men on RLC but to co-habit them with the women has significantly changed the dynamic of the apartments. I still maintain that the juice was not worth the squeeze. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

someone thinks of throwing money to improve B7 but it's money thrown away. It's a poorly made apartment, with a complicated structure and very badly positioned cams. To continue partying in B7, where not even Kimberly participates, means killing B4

I agree. In a couples apartment, they can complain and get RLC to fix the camera angles. In a setting like this, only Bogdan appears to have the authority to change anything. The results is what we see...or don't see.

30 minutes ago, philo said:

At least when I get bored with RLC (which is very often now-a-days), I can go back to my archives and reflect on the good ole days. Today I watched the year 2019. That was a good year for RLC.

I miss Maya, I thought she was better, prettier, than Leora in the early days until she began gaining weight.

• Like 1