B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

30 minutes ago, philo said:

Any fool (and most men) know that without manual stimulation, one cannot make themselves have an erection.

Come back when you actually fucked a woman or maybe you are gay? Because what you write is absolutely nonsense and is evident that you lack experience and knowledge!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nelly crying

It's obvious something is going on beetween the two of them. The question is if it's about his flirt with Aziza or something else. Sometimes I wish I could understand russian 😉 

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

It's obvious something is going on beetween the two of them. The question is if it's about his flirt with Aziza or something else. Sometimes I wish I could understand russian 😉 

Or ..... maybe Bogdan informed Nelly that their time at B7 has come to an end, and they have to leave. ????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Pure speculation 😉

Yes. But the last time I saw Nelly cry was when she was in B4, having a conversation with Bogdan. A week or so later they left B4. N+B have been on site for 10 months or more. Many RLC tenants have come and gone. Maybe it is their turn.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes. But the last time I saw Nelly cry was when she was in B4, having a conversation with Bogdan. A week or so later they left B4. N+B have been on site for 10 months or more. Many RLC tenants have come and gone. Maybe it is their turn.  

They are hired to be in charge of the two houses. I seriously doubt it. And the way she talked to him seem to indicate it's a issue between they two of them. Not about moving.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Nelly throws up

Which also indicates it's a serious issue between the two of them.She is extremely upset even though she handle herself quite mature (not shouting or having a tandrum).

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Which also indicates it's a serious issue between the two of them.She is extremely upset even though she handle herself quite mature (not shouting or having a tandrum).

I have not followed this nights activities, only read the B7 posts. I understand what you mean now. Agree. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She’s a woman loving the money , already  for me this is a big turn off .. But as of natural presence , this woman is one of the best ever appeared .. 

Everyone on RLC is there for the money. There's no other reason.   😁

• Upvote 2