B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I miss Maya, I thought she was better, prettier, than Leora in the early days until she began gaining weight.

indeed, also a pity that Leona never came back, for me the most beautiful woman ever in RLC, but since she is a top model it will remain that way

I cannot over explain how much RLC has changed. Perhaps only those with several years to compare can understand what I am saying here. What we are seeing now on RLC is CRAP compared to what was just a few years ago. I would bet that the RLC pioneers who were brought back (like Kristy for example) must have been laughing to themselves that they could come back and have a literal vacation with very little effort towards providing entertainment to the subscribers. Most subscribers must be satisfied because few are demanding more than what is currently being provided. Because I have archival references, it is so clear to me and it helps me to understand why. What we now see as a rare situation used to be regular order. I'm glad I had the foresight to memorialize some of the events from earlier days. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I miss Maya, I thought she was better, prettier, than Leora in the early days until she began gaining weight.

I do too. I don't mind if they gain a little weight. I must be an outlier because the women or couples that I like the most never get brought back. Some of them were way ahead of RLC management in the behavior (like Vanessa). Some (like Kylie and Russ) were perhaps pushing envelopes that RLC did not even want to open. Every now and then we get a surprise (like Kristy) but she would have skated though her assignment without doing anything but teaching dance classes if Tyler had not happened. 

There have been many RLC performers who have learned about Taboo, the only woman who came to RLC as a guest and stayed an entire tour without showing anything...not so much as a naked tit or butt cheek. Yet she dominated an entire apartment by dick teasing. She was the poster child for click bate. There are too many under RLC contract now who followed her script.