B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

indeed, also a pity that Leona never came back, for me the most beautiful woman ever in RLC, but since she is a top model it will remain that way

With the right eye make up I agree, otherwise Lorraine and Maya were the best lookers IMHO

Leora is a BABE with full 360 degree dark eye make up, whoa! But she never wears it

2 hours ago, philo said:

A while back I asked why Kimberly spends so much time away from home at B-1. Some responses suggested that her friends were based there. However, i see a much different Kimberly at B-1 that I see here. First, her attire is VERY different. At B-1 she feels free to be naked a lot. Here, only occasionally and when covered with a towel, which is, of course, attributed to the presence of men. There was a debate on this forum many years ago about the negative effects of bringing men in residence with women. We are seeing the results of that decision in a degradation of this one viewers overall enjoyment with the platform. Obviously RLC decided to make everything co-ed and their logic was based upon a rationale that still escapes me. There have always been men on RLC but to co-habit them with the women has significantly changed the dynamic of the apartments. I still maintain that the juice was not worth the squeeze. 

Sounds like an excuse to me, Kimberly bathed naked with Grisha and Anthony. I can understand for Bogdan but pretty much EVERYONE in that villa has seen her naked.

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

Grisha has issues getting hard............ He had ample amount of time to get hard before he took off his shorts.........  We get the pulling the pud effect again.

The problem is that Alsu still seems to like it... maybe because she's almost always drunk.

• Upvote 1