B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

16 minuti fa, ddhm ha scritto:

Ci sono appartamenti e persone che "amo" e "mi piace" guardare ed è per questo che pago, fortunatamente HO la scelta di scegliere chi voglio guardare ma NON HO la scelta di dove dovrebbe andare i miei soldi. Vorrei che il piacere che provo guardando Venera, Lion, Elli, Alsu, Kimberly, Lavika - solo per citarne alcuni - potesse ricompensarli con più soldi che vanno a loro e portati via agli inquilini che non offrono nulla nel modo in cui ho RLC nel mio mente e il modo in cui RLC sta pubblicizzando il sito, chiaro e semplice. 

Quali commenti particolari hanno a che fare con certi momenti della giornata? Ovviamente ci sono momenti in cui voglio che una ragazza si comporti come ho visto Marlene e ce ne sono altri in cui mi piace guardare gli inquilini riunirsi , divertirsi , vederli socializzare , flirtare , essere divertenti e goffi , cose normali della giornata che si riflettono sull 'umore che ho mentre guardo .. mi piace guardare le persone e cercare di capirle come personalità e personaggi , più la normale quotidianità le scambiare , più le capisco e quindi le apprezzo di più .. 

Come ti ho detto, di solito salti fuori a volte per esprimere il tuo dispiacere e per essere ironico con RLC e prendere in giro tutti noi che paghiamo anche gli inquilini stessi. Sono molto chiaro per chiunque dedichi il suo prezioso tempo a leggere i miei pensieri su ciò che mi piace guardare, non siamo d'accordo o semplicemente non vuoi capire il mio punto di vista, va benissimo. 

Io commento quando c'e qualcuno che scrive stronzate o non ha capito il concetto di RLC oppure e' ipocrita come te, che in un commento dice una cosa e poi un'altra. Cosa ti importa ti vedere il loro comportamento nel socializzare o nel flirtare? Sei uno psicologo? No. Hai altri appartamenti che puoi guardare, quindi i tuoi soldi non vanno solo alle ragazze che non ti piacciono. E RLC rispetta benissimo lo slogan, ma forse. preferisci ragazze come Marlene che scopa qualsiasi cosa, o Dana e Zara con le loro masturbazioni finte ed organizzate, 

I throw it here, then obviously it's my bullshit in freedom.

What if it was Aziza who asked Bogdan to black out the cameras and remove the offending replay for fear that the video would go viral? We already know that some girls don't like someone posting certain videos, i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case again.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What if it was Aziza who asked Bogdan to black out the cameras and remove the offending replay for fear that the video would go viral? We already know that some girls don't like someone posting certain videos, i wouldn't be surprised if that was the case again.

By the way, what offending replay? As long as i know, what happened, whatever it was, happened in the garage where there is anyway no cam.

18 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ovvio, quello che dico io è che gli ospiti sono solo un in più che gli inquilini decidono di invitare o no negli appartamenti. Comunque, quello che ha fatto Bogdan è stato staccare il visore notturno ad alcune telecamere e aver tolto un replay dalla sezione dei replay per nascondere quello che ha fatto con Aziza. 

Turn the table and comment more about this and question how Nelly likes that her man snuck around with another girl and intentionally destroyed any evidence (no replay). Try to push the envelop in hopes that Nelly reads all this and will know the truth and she, in turn, fucks around with all Tom, dicks and Harriets (other guys and women). If you want, try to break up their marriage if Bogdan and RLC pisses you off that much. Nelly would probably love to enjoy a variety of cocks and pussies (does Martina ring a bell🛎️). Fuck em'. When it comes to RLC and Bogdan - it's your money, time to play dirty too. How does everyone like Bogdan now? 🤣

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nothing offended happened , it was just Bogdan cuddling Aziza and then kissing her , as long as it was for many hours on replay availability , it means that this particular 3 minutes that the blackout lasted ( Bogdan knocked Aziza’s door twice before entering , he then - as we saw when the NV was available again - was seen simply in kind of spoon position and above her cuddling her , nothing offended but the action shows that there are many things behind this decision of deletion ) was too much for people involved directly ( Bogdan / Aziza ) and indirectly ( Nelly ? ) not to want this footage to exist ..

If these are offended incidents ( to who and why ) , then we should wait for people to simply fuck and masturbate and walk naked so as everybody is happy .  

• Upvote 1

Everyone who raves about Tani here, what do you get from her when she spends 24 of them outside the apartment, as in the last 48 hours, and is mainly in the apartment to sleep and relax!

4 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Tutti quelli che sono entusiasti di Tani qui, cosa ottieni da lei quando ne trascorre 24 fuori dall'appartamento, come nelle ultime 48 ore, ed è principalmente nell'appartamento per dormire e rilassarsi!

Beh, di solito e’ questo l’uso di una casa, come ogni persona al mondo.

4 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Everyone who raves about Tani here, what do you get from her when she spends 24 of them outside the apartment, as in the last 48 hours, and is mainly in the apartment to sleep and relax!

Morning stretches, topless tanning, sexy exercises, bates in good angles and lately good light. 

All this talk about what did or didn’t happen between Aziza and Bogdan last night overshadowed the teasing bitch Kimberly!  She is always getting naked shaking her ass and taking showers with Anthony and his buddy Grisha.  And whether you like Anthony or not I bet he’s tired of her acting like she wants to fuck him and the minute he tries she runs to her room!  Even when she bates it’s weird because she makes no noise, never dips a finger in her pussy and then hides under the cover!  However, she is the Queen of showing her pussy to the cameras especially after she takes a shower!  Other than letting Tim tit fuck her she just takes up space!